How do two people become so connected that they are able to communicate without being in contact physically, speak to each other through telepathy and even feel the same pains?
The ability to send to and receive from each other thoughts and feelings comes from a spiritual connection between the two of you. When two people are spiritually close to each other, they are often able to sense what the other is feeling or thinking.
Telepathic communication consists of two directions, sending and receiving.
It depends on intention. Whether you have the intent to sense what the other person is thinking and feeling, or for the other person to pick up certain thoughts and feelings you are sending. It will be harder for others to sense your thoughts if you want to hide yourself from them. You psychically put up a shield to prevent them from seeing your intentions. The same is also true when others do that.
It takes someone of a stronger mind and greater clarity of thinking to penetrate the psychic shields of others to see what they are thinking.
When two people are spiritually close, they trust each other and they have mutual empathy. Empathy is one of the key ingredients of telepathy.
Telepathy which is of the psychic level of the mind tends to operate beyond pure words and linguistics. It takes place in the form of feelings, images and desires. You may be able to receive telepathic communication from another person in the form of pure words. But usually it comes through a feeling, image or desire.
- Fluid Reality allows Change of Past and Future
- Four Universal Elements of Manifestation Success
- Life Manifest by Varying Degrees of Intelligence
- Influence Others by How You Project Yourself
- Angelic Conflict - Reason why Mankind exist
- Achieving Goals is Path of Spiritual Development
- Power of Expectation - Cultivating Your Desire
- Feeling Prosperous to Increase Your Prosperity
- Your Higher Self has Chosen Everything for You
- Detach to Allow Manifestation of Desire Essence