Ritual is psychodrama. For the most part, tools or ritual aids are only there to help us jar our subconscious minds into an altered state. Think of our waking consciousness as being a barrier to psychic and magickal abilities. Conditioned to dealing with purely physical aspects of the world, our waking minds block out the subtle states we seek in magickal rites. That’s why ritual is so important. It helps us break down our barriers and be more receptive to the unseen energies surrounding us.
You get out of a ritual what you put into it. And most rites need a significant amount of power. You cannot perform magick by only going through the motions, so to speak. You have to add energy or power to your words and actions in any ritual. It’s a matter of giving what you’ll ultimately receive. You need to expel some of your own power to make them work. You get what you give. The main factor or determinant is energy. The power of magic comes from within you. Ritual is the method to unleash that power.
- Spiritual Revolution is The Great Falling Away
- The World Is Simply A Mirror
- Conflicting Beliefs may Not Stop you from Success
- Making Money through Sharing of Spiritual Gifts
- Your Life is Perfect when You are In Alignment
- Doubt is Main Cause of Failure in Anything
- Feeling Normal about Your Desire to Manifest It
- Reality Creation - Flow of Events and Cancellation
- Maintain your Consciousness at a Higher Level
- Creators of Reality are Initiators and Leaders