The Inherent Dumbness of Group Consciousness
One of the crucial things we must be aware of in this world is the stupidity of groups. The reasoning of the solitary individual is superior to that of a group which has no individuality. All are “equal” in a group where, for instance, a mathemetician is caught up in the same spirit as a laborer and class and intelligence differences fall to the lowest common denominator. The basic point of Understanding The Group is this: For Better or Worse, Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People formed in groups.
The disappearance of conscious personality and the turning of feelings and thoughts in a definite direction, which are the primary characteristics of a group, do not always involve the simultaneous presence of a number of individuals on one spot. Thousands of isolated individuals under the influence of certain emotions based on a mass idea may form a psychological Group. An entire nation, though there may be no visible agglomeration, may become a Group under the action of certain influences set in place.
Join the Free Mind Reality Newsletter and Get My Free Ebook!
- Moon Cycles In Relation to Magickal Phenomena
- Change the Past by Altering your Perception of it
- Divine Spirit Desires to Live More Fully In You
- Being Conscious of Miracles Attracts more of Them
- Suggestion and Its Impression upon our Beliefs
- Higher Energy Levels Produce Faster Success
- Authentic Living - Choosing to Follow your Bliss
- Psychic Phenomena Require Belief to Function
- Entering Higher Consciousness to Set Intention
- Our Greatest Desire is to Be Conscious Creators