One of the crucial things we must be aware of in this world is the stupidity of groups. The reasoning of the solitary individual is superior to that of a group which has no individuality. All are “equal” in a group where, for instance, a mathemetician is caught up in the same spirit as a laborer and class and intelligence differences fall to the lowest common denominator. The basic point of Understanding The Group is this: For Better or Worse, Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People formed in groups.
The disappearance of conscious personality and the turning of feelings and thoughts in a definite direction, which are the primary characteristics of a group, do not always involve the simultaneous presence of a number of individuals on one spot. Thousands of isolated individuals under the influence of certain emotions based on a mass idea may form a psychological Group. An entire nation, though there may be no visible agglomeration, may become a Group under the action of certain influences set in place.
- Discovering Your Life Purpose and Destiny
- Pathways to the Soul - Music is the Magic of life
- Real Contribution - Make money Doing what you Love
- Unconditional Love is Pure Unresisted Appreciation
- Source Supply - It is God Who Gives the Increase
- Abundant Content - Explode Your Article Writing
- Incorrect Christian Theory Causes Ignorance
- Doubt is Main Cause of Failure in Anything
- Having Empowering Beliefs to Rule Your World
- Importance of Emotional Interactions