One of the crucial things we must be aware of in this world is the stupidity of groups. The reasoning of the solitary individual is superior to that of a group which has no individuality. All are “equal” in a group where, for instance, a mathemetician is caught up in the same spirit as a laborer and class and intelligence differences fall to the lowest common denominator. The basic point of Understanding The Group is this: For Better or Worse, Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People formed in groups.
The disappearance of conscious personality and the turning of feelings and thoughts in a definite direction, which are the primary characteristics of a group, do not always involve the simultaneous presence of a number of individuals on one spot. Thousands of isolated individuals under the influence of certain emotions based on a mass idea may form a psychological Group. An entire nation, though there may be no visible agglomeration, may become a Group under the action of certain influences set in place.
- Conscious, Subconscious and Superconscious are One
- Groups are Meant to Support Individual Genius
- Creativity is the Most Basic of All Human Needs
- Conscious Relationship - Being Open and Honest
- Truth about Giving and How Wealth is Attained
- Have a Strong Reality to be Unaffected by Others
- Pulling Down Celestial Energies into Physicality
- Influence Others by Changing Perception of Them
- Healing all Diseases with Thoughts and Feelings
- Gratitude is Needed for Completion of Experience