One of the crucial things we must be aware of in this world is the stupidity of groups. The reasoning of the solitary individual is superior to that of a group which has no individuality. All are “equal” in a group where, for instance, a mathemetician is caught up in the same spirit as a laborer and class and intelligence differences fall to the lowest common denominator. The basic point of Understanding The Group is this: For Better or Worse, Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People formed in groups.
The disappearance of conscious personality and the turning of feelings and thoughts in a definite direction, which are the primary characteristics of a group, do not always involve the simultaneous presence of a number of individuals on one spot. Thousands of isolated individuals under the influence of certain emotions based on a mass idea may form a psychological Group. An entire nation, though there may be no visible agglomeration, may become a Group under the action of certain influences set in place.
- Use Repeated Suggestions for Impressing Success
- Truth about The World and Myth of Changing It
- Hidden Truths of Reality for Freedom of Living
- Suffering is Result of Evil and Never of Good
- Giving with Wisdom Results in Greatest Good
- Doing Work that Allows Creative Self Expression
- Pulling Down Celestial Energies into Physicality
- Acknowledging the Divine Power Behind Everything
- Speaking Your Intention Gives it More Power
- Core Knowledge of Using Magic to Create Change