One of the crucial things we must be aware of in this world is the stupidity of groups. The reasoning of the solitary individual is superior to that of a group which has no individuality. All are “equal” in a group where, for instance, a mathemetician is caught up in the same spirit as a laborer and class and intelligence differences fall to the lowest common denominator. The basic point of Understanding The Group is this: For Better or Worse, Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People formed in groups.
The disappearance of conscious personality and the turning of feelings and thoughts in a definite direction, which are the primary characteristics of a group, do not always involve the simultaneous presence of a number of individuals on one spot. Thousands of isolated individuals under the influence of certain emotions based on a mass idea may form a psychological Group. An entire nation, though there may be no visible agglomeration, may become a Group under the action of certain influences set in place.
- Our Reality is Cross Section of Higher Dimension
- True Wealth is Created through Value Exchange
- Truth about Forgiveness and How it Truly Works
- Spiritual Intelligence and Freewill are One
- The Formula of Using Faith for Manifestation
- The Measure of Faith is the Measure of Success
- Increase Positive Energy for Easier Manifesting
- Handwriting is Brainwriting
- Present Reality is Manifestation of Past Thoughts
- Higher Feelings Manifest your Desires More Freely