Secret of Success is Focus and Perseverance
The secret of success is focus. It is the one secret that ties everything together. According to the law of attraction, what you focus on is what you get. Therefore when you focus on all the qualities of success, you attract them to you. The more you do actions that lead to success, the more success you experience. The success of anything you do begins with focus. That’s when you call all your powers together for the accomplishment of a thing. Focus is an act of will which is the faculty that rules everything.
When you sit down to do a piece of work that requires thinking, you may not receiving inspiration at first. But when you focus on the work at hand, you will start to attract thoughts about it that you can work on. Then those thoughts will attract more thoughts and before you now it, you are in the flow. Each time you come to a stop, continue to focus and you will find yourself moving again. This is the secret of creating from nothing. You attract all the parts of the work together simply by using the power of focus.
The lack of focus is the reason for failure. When you are procrastinating, hesitating, dragging and stopping, it is because you are focusing on the stuff that takes your focus away from the stuff that contributes to your work. Focusing on the problems causes lack of focus on the solution. Focusing on the negative causes lack of focus on the positives. Focusing on other things causes lack of focus on the primary thing. Therefore if you want to achieve maximum and fastest results, keep your eye on the ball.
Join the Free Mind Reality Newsletter and Get My Free Ebook!
- Wisdom, Understanding and Knowledge
- Success depends on Well Concentrated Efforts
- Increase Positive Energy for Easier Manifesting
- Conflicting Thoughts Weaken and Destroy Health
- Intelligence, Love and Beauty are the Same Thing
- Being Authentic Speeds Up Your Progress Rapidly
- Reigning in Life through Abundance of Grace
- Being Enlightened Gets You Everything in Life
- Strength of Intent Determines Attracting Power
- Three Main Criteria for Harmony in Relationship