Too often when you are doing the work of manifestation, you keep looking at the results of your thinking instead of feeling your way within your thoughts. It would be easy to lose your way. This is because whenever you are giving your attention primarily to the way things are, you are hindering the expansion of what-is. It is better for you to focus primarily on the way you feel while giving little attention to the manifestations as they are unfolding. Let go and allow the expansion of what-is to happen unhindered.
Holding powerful desires in the midst of great resistance is like running your car into trees. It doesn’t feel pleasant. Some try to correct the imbalance by slowing down the car. They deny their desire or give up upon it. With great effort, they are able to diminish the power of their desires to some degree. But the better way would be to reduce your level of resistance. It is not your desire that you should give up, but it is your resistance. You can still focus on the pure desire without worrying about the limitations.
- You can Choose your Fate but not your Destiny
- Create Subconscious Wealth Impressions In life
- True Definitions of the Greek Words of Love
- Avoiding Slumps After Major Accomplishments
- Perfect Vision Is Your Natural State of Seeing
- Transcend Causality to Create Anything at Will
- Creating and Controlling Reality in the Moment
- Raise Group Consciousness to Benefit Yourself
- Predict the Future by Creating it
- Rejection is Really a Good Thing when it Happens