Too often when you are doing the work of manifestation, you keep looking at the results of your thinking instead of feeling your way within your thoughts. It would be easy to lose your way. This is because whenever you are giving your attention primarily to the way things are, you are hindering the expansion of what-is. It is better for you to focus primarily on the way you feel while giving little attention to the manifestations as they are unfolding. Let go and allow the expansion of what-is to happen unhindered.
Holding powerful desires in the midst of great resistance is like running your car into trees. It doesn’t feel pleasant. Some try to correct the imbalance by slowing down the car. They deny their desire or give up upon it. With great effort, they are able to diminish the power of their desires to some degree. But the better way would be to reduce your level of resistance. It is not your desire that you should give up, but it is your resistance. You can still focus on the pure desire without worrying about the limitations.
- Going Higher Spiritually needs Greater Surrender
- Life Manifest by Varying Degrees of Intelligence
- Being Inspired about What to Do in Every Moment
- Purpose of Your Soul is Joy of Reality Creation
- Allowing Things to Come Through Synchronicity
- State of Flux - When Things May Go Either Way
- Being Authentic with your Feelings
- Being Centered is Necessary to Maintain Success
- Difference between Intention and Prayer
- Animal Telepathy - My experience with a cat