Have you ever wondered whether your beliefs reflect reality or create it?
The answer to the question is realized in understanding the concept of objective and subjective reality and the difference between the two. Most people believe that objective reality is made up by the physical laws that govern the universe. Law of gravity, thermodynamics, electromagnetism are some of those laws. But the truth is that even the physical laws themselves are governed by the higher laws of reality.
Quantum physics states that everything in the most minute level is actually pure energy that is conscious, intelligent and living. This energy is directed and governed by consciousness itself. Therefore the physical laws of the universe are actually governed by the mental laws of consciousness. The physical is ruled by the spiritual.
Now although we know that mind rules over matter, that does not suffice to say that we can go ahead and attempt to defy the law of gravity by jumping off a cliff just for the fun of it, without a real and strongly justifiable purpose of doing so. This is where some people misunderstand the truth and why they go and do stupid things which land them in undesirable consequences.
The physical laws of the universe are not governed by the mind of a single individual alone but by the universal mind. The universal mind is the infinite intelligent consciousness of God which is connected to the minds of every single living thing in the universe. It is the universal mind that determines whether a physical law of reality is subjugated by the mind of an individual or not.
- Follow Your Passion and You Seek God Naturally
- Giving with Wisdom Results in Greatest Good
- You Can Program Anything in Reality
- Wisdom, Understanding and Knowledge
- Creativity is the Most Basic of All Human Needs
- Etheric Pull on Present from Perceived Future
- Your Energy Level Determines Luck Vibration
- Desire and Will Attracts What We Want to Us
- Conflicting Beliefs may Not Stop you from Success
- Conflicting Thoughts Weaken and Destroy Health