The principle of success is focus. It is what makes the difference between those who are successful and those who are not, regardless of how much talent, resource and energy that they have. It is a fallacy to think that the more things you do at once, the more you can accomplish. It is a counter intuitive truth that the less you do, the more you accomplish. There’s a difference between doing something and doing it completely. Achievement does not come by how much activity is done but by task completed.
Each time you have something extra to do or an additional goal to pursue, you further split your power. It might seem that you can accomplish a lot more by having more projects to work on. But if you really compare the net effect of how much you could have accomplished by channeling all your energy into one area instead of all the other areas, you would find that what you could gain in that one area is still much more than many areas combined. The best in the world focus all their power in a single place.
- Healing by Making Happy and Restoring Wholeness
- Spiritual Warfare - Winning The Fight of Faith
- Being a Creator of Reality - Position of Omnipotence
- Unwavering Faith - Forming the Magnetic Mindset
- Vibrational Harmony is Key to Full Manifestation
- Retro Psychokinesis - Creating Backwards in Time
- Fluid Reality allows Change of Past and Future
- Controlling Reality at Higher Levels Comes First
- Sexual Energy - Creative Force in Life
- Effortless Living - Do Less to Achieve More