The principle of success is focus. It is what makes the difference between those who are successful and those who are not, irregardless of how much talent, resource and energy that they have. It is a fallacy to think that the more things you do at once, the more you can accomplish. It is a counter intuitive truth that the less you do, the more you accomplish. There’s a difference between doing something and doing it completely. Achievement does not come by how much activity is done but by task completed.
Each time you have something extra to do or an additional goal to pursue, you further split your power. It might seem that you can accomplish a lot more by having more projects to work on. But if you really compare the net effect of how much you could have accomplished by channeling all your energy into one area instead of all the other areas, you would find that what you could gain in that one area is still much more than many areas combined. The best in the world focus all their power in a single place.
Wait, this is just PART of the secrets revealed... There is MUCH vital information you are missing... the right column says Login Here: or Register to read the HIDDEN PART!
- Giving with Wisdom Results in Greatest Good
- Collecting and Uniting with Power to Manifest
- Flexibility - Bend Reality by Bending Yourself
- Freely Express your Sensual and Sexual Self
- Prayer is Advanced Level of Reality Creating
- Law of Probability and Manifestation Success
- All Deaths are Self Chosen and Not Accidental
- Knowing what to do - Following the Spirit
- Influence Others with Your Expression and Energy
- Achieving Ultimate Aim of Life Which is Freedom