If you want to hug someone in the physical world, and they are on the other side of the door, you must open it. In the inner world you or the other person can walk through the door without effort, because desire is action. Desire Is Action. In the inner world, your desires bring about their own fulfillment, effortlessly. The inner and outer worlds intersect and interweave. They only appear separate. In the physical world, time may have to pass and conditions may have to change. But desire will bring proper results.
You do not have to rely upon what you think of as your own private resources alone. Value fulfillment is one of the most important characteristics of existence, so that all things act individually and together in ways that best provide for the overall fulfillment of the entire construct. You were born because you desired to be born. A plant comes to life for the same reason. You live in a different frame of reference than the plant though. You have more choices available. The desire in every being is God’s desire in it.
- Change the Past by Altering your Perception of it
- Deliberate Creation is Confidence and Harmony
- Your Mind has Power to Control Life and Death
- The World Within and the World Without
- Intend and Act from a Place of Love and not Fear
- Hidden Communication - Form and Essence
- Learning to See Initial Signs of Manifestation
- Using Logical Reasoning for Discerning Truth
- The Three Main Laws for Conscious Creation
- Healing all Diseases with Thoughts and Feelings