God Complex - Playing Games You Cannot Lose
The God complex is a very powerful state of being to have in life and in persuasion. When you have the God complex, you are playing games you cannot lose. You are thinking the way God thinks and therefore you only see success and no failure. People with the God complex become unstoppable and a force to be reckoned with. No matter what happens, it is good for them either way. They have no attachments to outcomes because they can turn every situation to their advantage and move them forth.
See every outcome as moving you towards a positive outcome. When you are in negotiation with someone about a deal, if the deal is clinched then that’s great. If the deal falls through, you have saved yourself time from further dealing with the person, and can turn your attention to the next deal instead. Most people hang on unnecessarily in a deal that does not work and therefore lose power and the chance of going for something else that would work. You must always move on and not get stuck in one place.
Have the attitude that whether things turn out this way or that way, you can still work with it. This is the true state of mind that gives you the confidence to bring things to an ultimate conclusion. When you approach negotiations or life like this, you’ll find that you have a lot of power. Very often you will have what you want because people and even reality itself will bend to your will. You have proven yourself strong enough for the forces to obey you. There is nothing else to test you because you are qualified.
Join the Free Mind Reality Newsletter and Get My Free Ebook!
- You Must Never Use Your Word Against Yourself
- Command Your Subconscious Mind to Solve Problems
- Have an Ever Increasing Mindset for Prosperity
- Pathways to the Soul - Music is the Magic of life
- Everything is Formed by Vibration and Geometry
- Be Happy by Being Grateful for Whatever Comes
- The Measure of Faith is the Measure of Success
- Going Your Own Way and Doing Your Own Thing
- Being Natural in Response towards Good and Evil
- Manipulating Entelechial Space with Intention