Your perception is how you view yourself, how you view your world, how you interact with your world, how you interact with yourself, with each other, and How You Create Your Reality. You create your reality through your perception. Your perception is all-encompassing, and that element of yourself that you do not identify as a thing. It is that element of yourself that creates your reality and places you in the awareness of reality within this physical dimension. It is your awareness, your objective awareness.
What you choose may be associated with your direction. Your choices are what you do, not necessarily what you think. You may think to yourself in one moment, “I am going to walk across this room and eat some food.” And what you may actually do is turn your attention to the person sitting beside you and engage in conversation. You are not DOING what you thought, but you are doing what you desire, in association with your direction. So what you choose and do is based on where you are directed at.
- Serve God by Realizing Christ as Your Higher Self
- Using Aura for Psychic Power and Magical Work
- Intend Naturally with Non-Intending Intention
- Resolving All Relationship Problems From Within
- Secret of Power
- Psyche in print - Frozen body language
- Psychology and Reasoning of People in Groups
- Feeling Prosperous to Increase Your Prosperity
- The Formula of Using Faith for Manifestation
- Increase Positive Energy for Easier Manifesting