Your perception is how you view yourself, how you view your world, how you interact with your world, how you interact with yourself, with each other, and How You Create Your Reality. You create your reality through your perception. Your perception is all-encompassing, and that element of yourself that you do not identify as a thing. It is that element of yourself that creates your reality and places you in the awareness of reality within this physical dimension. It is your awareness, your objective awareness.
What you choose may be associated with your direction. Your choices are what you do, not necessarily what you think. You may think to yourself in one moment, “I am going to walk across this room and eat some food.” And what you may actually do is turn your attention to the person sitting beside you and engage in conversation. You are not DOING what you thought, but you are doing what you desire, in association with your direction. So what you choose and do is based on where you are directed at.
Wait, this is just PART of the secrets revealed... There is MUCH vital information you are missing... the right column says Login Here: or Register to read the HIDDEN PART!
- Manifest with Emotion of Desire and Expectation
- Experience is Important for Imagination
- Affecting Probable Outcomes with Your Mind
- Clear and Forceful Thought for Manifestation
- Difference between Intending and Requesting
- Desire and Will Attracts What We Want to Us
- Law of Nonresistance Makes You Invulnerable
- Integrative Mindset - Having Complete Perception
- Vibrational Harmony is Key to Full Manifestation
- Offer No Resistance to What you Do Not want