Youth is not a matter of time. It is a mental state. You can be just as fast, just as agile and just as active as you were ten or twenty years ago. Youthfulness is a perfect state of health. You can have that health, and the boundless energy and capacity for work or enjoyment that go with it. You can cheat time of ten, twenty or fifty years, not by taking thought of what you shall eat or what you shall drink, not by diet or exercise, but purely through having right understanding of your physical being and conditions.
You may wish that you could live your life all over again so that you could do the things you didn’t when you were young. But the fact is that you can have it. You can start right now and live again as many years as you have already experienced. Health, physical freedom and full energy do not have to end for you at 35 or 40, nor at 60 or 70. Age is not a matter of years. It is a state of mind. No matter how many years you have lived, think of yourself as an immortal being. You look eternally at your desired age.
- Law of Attraction and Law of Inspired Action
- Difference between Intention and Prayer
- Outer World is Partial Reflection of Inner World
- Single Mindedness of Intent is All Powerful
- Emotion of Love - Purest Motive Force
- Creators of Reality are Initiators and Leaders
- Serve God by Realizing Christ as Your Higher Self
- Discovering Your Life Purpose and Destiny
- Freedom and Intelligence to Do What You Desire
- The Kind of Consciousness Needed for Manifesting