Youth is not a matter of time. It is a mental state. You can be just as fast, just as agile and just as active as you were ten or twenty years ago. Youthfulness is a perfect state of health. You can have that health, and the boundless energy and capacity for work or enjoyment that go with it. You can cheat time of ten, twenty or fifty years, not by taking thought of what you shall eat or what you shall drink, not by diet or exercise, but purely through having right understanding of your physical being and conditions.
You may wish that you could live your life all over again so that you could do the things you didn’t when you were young. But the fact is that you can have it. You can start right now and live again as many years as you have already experienced. Health, physical freedom and full energy do not have to end for you at 35 or 40, nor at 60 or 70. Age is not a matter of years. It is a state of mind. No matter how many years you have lived, think of yourself as an immortal being. You look eternally at your desired age.
- Power of Expectation - Cultivating Your Desire
- Being Natural in Response towards Good and Evil
- Self Image is Foundation of Everything in Life
- Completion Brings Peace and Greater Happiness
- Higher Energy Levels Produce Faster Success
- True Wealth is Created through Value Exchange
- Achieving Ultimate Aim of Life Which is Freedom
- Understanding the Kind of Man that Women Want
- Letting Your Emotions Flow Freely for Wellbeing
- Knowing How to Seek Advice from Others Wisely