The power of life and death is in the tongue. But the tongue is both physical and mental. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. The heart is the mind. Your thoughts literally control life and death. When you know this, you need not fear that death may get you without you at anytime purely by chance or destiny. The power of death is in your hands and destiny in this case here is actually fate. Your life purpose is your destiny, but your end is your fate which is what you can decide to make of it.
No one passes from this world unless it is they have chosen it at some level to do so. Christ said “No man takes my life. I have the power to lay it down and the power to take it up again.” This explains why some people are able to return back to life even after being clinically dead for a certain period of time. All things are possible and there may be immortals that roam this world under different identities for different eras in order to fit within the framework of collective consciousness that immortality is not real.
- Chaos Magic - Secret Source of All Power
- Nature of Vibration in the Spiritual Dimension
- Using Mental Influence to Attract Another Person
- Love Must Go With Wisdom For Perfect Good
- Intend Naturally with Non-Intending Intention
- Manifest Money through Art of Magnetization
- Describing Reality Better Gives Better Control
- Freely Express your Sensual and Sexual Self
- Suggestion and Its Effect upon Everything you Do
- Polarizing Your Mental Levels to the Positive