The power of life and death is in the tongue. But the tongue is both physical and mental. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. The heart is the mind. Your thoughts literally control life and death. When you know this, you need not fear that death may get you without you at anytime purely by chance or destiny. The power of death is in your hands and destiny in this case here is actually fate. Your life purpose is your destiny, but your end is your fate which is what you can decide to make of it.
No one passes from this world unless it is they have chosen it at some level to do so. Christ said “No man takes my life. I have the power to lay it down and the power to take it up again.” This explains why some people are able to return back to life even after being clinically dead for a certain period of time. All things are possible and there may be immortals that roam this world under different identities for different eras in order to fit within the framework of collective consciousness that immortality is not real.
- Jesus Christ is Prime Creator of All-That-Is
- How To Be Helping And Not Hurting Who You Love
- Develop and Use Systems for Maximum Success
- Using Your Psychic Center for Manifestation
- Automatic Action - Effortless Movement and Mastery
- Your Mind Power Controls Everything in Reality
- Deception from Higher Dimensional Entities
- Keep your Intentions Secret for Them to Work
- Outer World is Partial Reflection of Inner World
- Success with Women Comes From Being the Man