The power of life and death is in the tongue. But the tongue is both physical and mental. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. The heart is the mind. Your thoughts literally control life and death. When you know this, you need not fear that death may get you without you at anytime purely by chance or destiny. The power of death is in your hands and destiny in this case here is actually fate. Your life purpose is your destiny, but your end is your fate which is what you can decide to make of it.
No one passes from this world unless it is they have chosen it at some level to do so. Christ said “No man takes my life. I have the power to lay it down and the power to take it up again.” This explains why some people are able to return back to life even after being clinically dead for a certain period of time. All things are possible and there may be immortals that roam this world under different identities for different eras in order to fit within the framework of collective consciousness that immortality is not real.
- Clarity and Control of Perception
- Strength of Intent Determines Attracting Power
- Mind-Body Healing cures Root of Illness
- Rejection is Really a Good Thing when it Happens
- You can Choose your Fate but not your Destiny
- How To Be Helping And Not Hurting Who You Love
- Law of Sowing and Reaping is Secret of Wealth
- The World Is Simply A Mirror
- How to Rule and Influence Group Consciousness
- God Complex - Playing Games You Cannot Lose