The subconscious mind is the source of power for any action. Doubt will cause the power to be withheld and the action will be weak. Therefore your first step must be to impress your subconscious mind with the thought that you can. This must be done by repeated suggestions. Hold your consciousness with deep earnest feeling on the thought “I can succeed. All that is possible to anyone is possible to me. I am successful.” Repeat this over and over in your mindset that you can do what you want to do.
It is absolutely essential that you first impress upon your subconscious mind the knowledge that you can. Belief is the factor that unleashes the power of the will. “I can, I will.” The intention that you consciously set can only be successfully passed to the subconscious mind when it is your subconscious mind is opened with the belief for its possibility. You cannot set an intent which you subconsciously believe might not be fully possible. The first step is to prepare your subconscious mind with the right belief.
- Power of Contrast Gives us Fullness of Experience
- Physical Body is Outward Expression of Thought
- Describing Reality Better Gives Better Control
- Finding Grace of God through Rest and Trusting
- The World Within and the World Without
- Gravity is Mind Attracting Mind
- Life Manifest by Varying Degrees of Intelligence
- Be a Helping Mind - Psychic Influence
- Secret to Knowing Everything in All of Reality
- Mastering and Being In Control of Other People