The subconscious mind is the source of power for any action. Doubt will cause the power to be withheld and the action will be weak. Therefore your first step must be to impress your subconscious mind with the thought that you can. This must be done by repeated suggestions. Hold your consciousness with deep earnest feeling on the thought “I can succeed. All that is possible to anyone is possible to me. I am successful.” Repeat this over and over in your mindset that you can do what you want to do.
It is absolutely essential that you first impress upon your subconscious mind the knowledge that you can. Belief is the factor that unleashes the power of the will. “I can, I will.” The intention that you consciously set can only be successfully passed to the subconscious mind when it is your subconscious mind is opened with the belief for its possibility. You cannot set an intent which you subconsciously believe might not be fully possible. The first step is to prepare your subconscious mind with the right belief.
- Focusing on Essence is More Important Than the Thing
- Jesus Christ is Prime Creator of All-That-Is
- Your Mind Power Controls Everything in Reality
- Being Alone is Good for Spiritual Development
- Clarity and Control of Perception
- Acting with the Least Effort through Elimination
- Creativity is the Most Basic of All Human Needs
- Keep your Intentions Secret for Them to Work
- Personality is the Only Thing that Attracts Love
- Your Energy Level Determines Luck Vibration