There are three basic steps to working magick. You raise the energy. You program the energy. You direct the energy. When you begin directing the energy, you should continue to program it, while you visualize it doing what you want it to do. This is the core knowledge of using magic to create change. One should be powerful enough to influence one’s environment using the power of one’s mind alone without having to rely upon props. Ritual magick is the path to true power as it gives you magical control.
First, you have to have energy to work with, the stronger, the better. The stronger your own energy, the more energy you will naturally be able to raise, direct, and handle. The more experienced you are, the easier this becomes. All of this is like working a muscle. The more you work with it, the stronger it becomes. You raise the energy and should feel it strongly, throughout your entire body. The muscle is not a physical but an etheric muscle. You can feel and direct the energy more strongly with your feeling.
- Collective Consciousness defines Rules of Reality
- Completion Brings Peace and Greater Happiness
- Knowing God Precisely and Definitely for Peace
- Healing all Diseases with Thoughts and Feelings
- Success depends on Well Concentrated Efforts
- Having a Strong Spirit is Secret Key to Success
- Overcome Big Obstacles that Appear Near Success
- Suggestion and Its Effect upon Everything you Do
- Being Contented while Pursuing your Purpose
- Mentally Uniting with Your Desire by Giving Thanks for It