There is no virtue in being poor, because poverty is not our divine expression as godlike beings. We are all meant to experience abundance and to live it fully in this world. All problems are problems of lack. For if there was no lack, there would be no problems at all. Prosperity is not just having plenty of money, but it is about having plenty of everything. True prosperity is when one has all the money, the happiness, the freedom and love that one’s soul truly desires in the moment. Manifesting God is prosperity.
One can only attain the fullness of God to the extent that one thinks upon godly things. It is godly to think about prosperity, abundance and having plenty. Thinking in any other way contrary to this would be ungodly. Your every thought is an intention, and your every intention is a prayer. You have not because you ask not. To ask what you wish is to think about what you wish. Thought is man’s link with the universal mind. All has been given to you, and you may receive to the extent that you think prosperity.
- How Our Energy Influences Each Other In Life
- Make Every Act A Success with Will and Focus
- Taking Positive Action towards your Desires
- Psyche in print - Frozen body language
- Manifest Multiple Intentions Using Momentum
- Suggestion and Its Effect upon Everything you Do
- Core Knowledge of Using Magic to Create Change
- Manipulating Magical Energy for Manifestation
- Watching Reality Shift Before Your Eyes
- Accessing Your Inner Magic and Personal Power