There is no virtue in being poor, because poverty is not our divine expression as godlike beings. We are all meant to experience abundance and to live it fully in this world. All problems are problems of lack. For if there was no lack, there would be no problems at all. Prosperity is not just having plenty of money, but it is about having plenty of everything. True prosperity is when one has all the money, the happiness, the freedom and love that one’s soul truly desires in the moment. Manifesting God is prosperity.
One can only attain the fullness of God to the extent that one thinks upon godly things. It is godly to think about prosperity, abundance and having plenty. Thinking in any other way contrary to this would be ungodly. Your every thought is an intention, and your every intention is a prayer. You have not because you ask not. To ask what you wish is to think about what you wish. Thought is man’s link with the universal mind. All has been given to you, and you may receive to the extent that you think prosperity.
- Reincarnation is Return of Soul Information
- Command Your Subconscious Mind to Solve Problems
- Etheric Pull on Manifestation of Physical Events
- Intention must be Backed by Belief to Succeed
- Power of Persuasion - Key to Moving Consciousness
- Manifest Money through Art of Magnetization
- Forgiveness Connects You to Abundance and Flow
- IQ measures only three out of seven types of Intelligence
- Groups are Meant to Support Individual Genius
- Manipulating Magical Energy for Manifestation