People who follow their heart’s desire are the most successful. When you follow your heart’s desire, it is not a matter of whether you will have it, it is only a matter of time. You will always have what you want when you follow your heart’s desire. When you follow your true heart’s desires, you will live a life where everything you ever wanted will be available to you, and you will be loving every minute of it as you’re on the path towards them. Your true heart’s desires will also inspire you to take the right action whenever it will serve to bring the fulfillment of your desires.
The reason why we do not go after our heart’s desire is because we do not want our hearts to be broken. That’s why we go for something else instead, so that when we fail, we can deal with failure in a logical manner, without letting our hearts be affected. The truth is we will never be truly happy until we set out to pursue our heart’s desires. We experience happiness when we are being true to ourselves, knowing that we are going in the direction of what we really do want.
Our emotions are what activates the law of attraction. Your heart’s desire creates the most powerful emotions that you can experience and therefore has the most emotional and magnetic attracting power, which can overcome any and all obstacles to make it a reality. When your heart’s desire is driving you, nothing or no one is able to stop you. When your heart and mind is set on something, you will never give up. You will do whatever it takes to achieve it.
- Humility Sustains and Increases Prosperity
- Intend Naturally with Non-Intending Intention
- Four Universal Elements of Manifestation Success
- Keeping Your Frequencies of Attraction Separate
- Letting go of Fear and Judgment to Have Freedom
- Dual Divinity - Inverse Reality of Heaven and Earth
- Being Fully Intentional Gets You Fullest Results
- Law of Attraction - Having is about Being
- Form Mental Pictures that Turn into Reality
- Intend and Act from a Place of Love and not Fear