Real love is selfless and free from fear. When you love from a place of freedom, you feel pure unresisted appreciation towards the person. True love is unconditional without demand for return. Its joy is in the joy of giving. Love is God in manifestation, and the strongest magnetic force in the universe. Pure, unselfish love draws to itself its own. It doesn’t need to seek or demand. Almost none has the faintest idea of real love. People are selfish, harmful or fearful in their affections, thereby losing the thing they love.
Jealousy is the worst enemy of love for it causes your imagination to go wild, seeing the one you love attracted to another, and these fears inevitably objectify if they are not neutralized. There was a woman in deep distress because the man she loved had left her for other women. He said he never intended to marry her. She felt torn with jealousy and resentment. She said she hoped he would suffer as he had made her suffer. She felt so indignant about how he could leave her when she loved him so much.
- Handwriting is Brainwriting
- Incorrect Christian Theory Causes Ignorance
- You Must Take What is Yours By Divine Right
- Suggestion and Its Power to Heal all Diseases
- Take Action with Internal and External Alignment
- Simplified Work - Making your Best contribution
- Intention is Necessary for Reality to Function
- Rapid Perception - Slowing Time Down
- True Enlightenment - Human Plane of Spirituality
- Change the Past by Altering your Perception of it