Real love is selfless and free from fear. When you love from a place of freedom, you feel pure unresisted appreciation towards the person. True love is unconditional without demand for return. Its joy is in the joy of giving. Love is God in manifestation, and the strongest magnetic force in the universe. Pure, unselfish love draws to itself its own. It doesn’t need to seek or demand. Almost none has the faintest idea of real love. People are selfish, harmful or fearful in their affections, thereby losing the thing they love.
Jealousy is the worst enemy of love for it causes your imagination to go wild, seeing the one you love attracted to another, and these fears inevitably objectify if they are not neutralized. There was a woman in deep distress because the man she loved had left her for other women. He said he never intended to marry her. She felt torn with jealousy and resentment. She said she hoped he would suffer as he had made her suffer. She felt so indignant about how he could leave her when she loved him so much.
- Knowing How to Seek Advice from Others Wisely
- This World does Not Belong to Satan but God
- Doing Work that Allows Creative Self Expression
- True Measure of Wealth and Myth of Retirement
- Mental Pivoting - Controlling Your Mental World
- Time Manipulation - Controlling Simultaneous Time
- Wealth is Power to Purchase Freedom in Life
- The Wave Principle of Light and Darkness in Life
- Trust Self to Allow Flow of Energy to Manifest
- Feeling the Essence of Desire is Most Important