Real love is selfless and free from fear. When you love from a place of freedom, you feel pure unresisted appreciation towards the person. True love is unconditional without demand for return. Its joy is in the joy of giving. Love is God in manifestation, and the strongest magnetic force in the universe. Pure, unselfish love draws to itself its own. It doesn’t need to seek or demand. Almost none has the faintest idea of real love. People are selfish, harmful or fearful in their affections, thereby losing the thing they love.
Jealousy is the worst enemy of love for it causes your imagination to go wild, seeing the one you love attracted to another, and these fears inevitably objectify if they are not neutralized. There was a woman in deep distress because the man she loved had left her for other women. He said he never intended to marry her. She felt torn with jealousy and resentment. She said she hoped he would suffer as he had made her suffer. She felt so indignant about how he could leave her when she loved him so much.
- Relationship between Masculine and Feminine
- Having No Limitation in Getting What you Desire
- Outer World is Partial Reflection of Inner World
- Light and Color Therapy - Psychological, Biological and Spiritual effects
- Secret Path of Flourishing in a Fallen World
- You Must Never Use Your Word Against Yourself
- Being Inspired about What to Do in Every Moment
- Humility Sustains and Increases Prosperity
- Casting Magic Spells and Intention Manifestation
- Focus Only on Doing what God has Chosen You to Do