Our whole bodies are nothing more than the outward expression of our thought. Education teaches us we should have a cold or fever when we are drenched in the rain, so we have a cold or fever. We are told that something we ate is indigestible, and so we are immediately assailed with pains. We see another yawn, and we have the impulse to yawn as well. In the same way, when we hear of sickness all around us and visualize it in our own minds with fear, we too have it. Sickness doesn’t come, we create it.
The fear of these things brings them about through the mental suggestion sent to our subconscious minds. We have been educated in a medical age to think that most diseases are infectious or contagious. So the mere sight of a diseased person makes most of us withdraw into ourselves like a turtle within its shell. We fear that we shall catch it, when one of the greatest dangers of disease is the very fear of it. There are people in the midst of contagious disease without catching any because they fear not.
- Overcome Big Obstacles that Appear Near Success
- Completion Brings Peace and Greater Happiness
- Transcend Duality for Complete Harmony in Life
- Returning to The Center to Know Ultimate Truth
- Compacting and Releasing Energy for Magical Intent
- Perfect Intention is from Spirit instead of Ego
- Using Your Psychic Center for Manifestation
- Law of Attraction and Law of Inspired Action
- Conflicting Thoughts Weaken and Destroy Health
- Reigning in Life through Abundance of Grace