Do not become complacent when you have achieved a certain level of success. The reason why many people fail when they have become quite successful is because they start becoming overconfident, proud, too sure of themselves, arrogant, cocky and just plain imbalanced in their consciousness. They have moved off from the center. There is a center state of mind in between the state of failure and the state of success. Send forth your intent and let it go without doubt or being too sure and complacent.
Remember that there are no certainties, only probabilities. You create certainty by controlling probabilities. You have to be fully intentional and single minded in order to polarize probabilities one way or another. Certainty does not exist on its own except in the plane of absolute truth. But in the plane of the relative where experiences exist, what you have are probabilities. The relative plane does not contain certainty because that which changes cannot be absolute. To know this truth is to be of a meek spirit.
- Incorrect Christian Theory Causes Ignorance
- Become Silent to Release Manifesting Resistance
- Knowing God For Real and Consciousness of God
- How to Overcome Deep rooted Beliefs
- How Genius fits into Mass Mind of Humanity
- Time Manipulation - Controlling Simultaneous Time
- NLP - Systematic Model for Creating Change
- Experience is Important for Imagination
- Move into Alternate Reality by Shifting Timelines
- Creating and Controlling Reality in the Moment