Do not become complacent when you have achieved a certain level of success. The reason why many people fail when they have become quite successful is because they start becoming overconfident, proud, too sure of themselves, arrogant, cocky and just plain imbalanced in their consciousness. They have moved off from the center. There is a center state of mind in between the state of failure and the state of success. Send forth your intent and let it go without doubt or being too sure and complacent.
Remember that there are no certainties, only probabilities. You create certainty by controlling probabilities. You have to be fully intentional and single minded in order to polarize probabilities one way or another. Certainty does not exist on its own except in the plane of absolute truth. But in the plane of the relative where experiences exist, what you have are probabilities. The relative plane does not contain certainty because that which changes cannot be absolute. To know this truth is to be of a meek spirit.
- Affirm the Realization of Goals in the Present
- Completion Brings Peace and Greater Happiness
- Convince Conscious Mind for Subconscious to Work
- Loving Others is Actually to Love Your Self
- Persistence of Will Manifests What You Desire
- Suggestion and Its Effect upon Everything you Do
- Psychic Phenomena Require Belief to Function
- God is Greater than Satan for Your Victory
- Wherever You Are is The Center of The Universe
- Divine Right - Perfect Good which Belongs to You