Do not become complacent when you have achieved a certain level of success. The reason why many people fail when they have become quite successful is because they start becoming overconfident, proud, too sure of themselves, arrogant, cocky and just plain imbalanced in their consciousness. They have moved off from the center. There is a center state of mind in between the state of failure and the state of success. Send forth your intent and let it go without doubt or being too sure and complacent.
Remember that there are no certainties, only probabilities. You create certainty by controlling probabilities. You have to be fully intentional and single minded in order to polarize probabilities one way or another. Certainty does not exist on its own except in the plane of absolute truth. But in the plane of the relative where experiences exist, what you have are probabilities. The relative plane does not contain certainty because that which changes cannot be absolute. To know this truth is to be of a meek spirit.
- Mental Gender - Harmony of Conscious and Subconscious
- Keep Your Personal Aura Charged with Magnetism
- Telepathic Communication between Two People
- Make Every Act A Success with Will and Focus
- Science of Vibration in Every Aspect of the Physical World
- You are Creator and Prime Authority of Your Life
- Secret of Anything is Consciousness of That Thing
- Abundant Content - Explode Your Article Writing
- Psychology of Flow - Freedom of psychic energy
- Have a Self Consciousness of Wealth and Abundance