Remember that you move forward only by doing what you can in your present environment. No matter how much money, time or resources you have, you can get to where you want to be by making full use what you have now. Do not think that you will magically obtain what you think you need to have in order to operate at the level you wish at this moment. People who think that way never make full use of what they currently have as they wait for what they think they need to have to just fall down from heaven.
Something only advances to the next level when it becomes too big for its current level. The way to get to where you want to be is through growth. Keep on finding ways to improve what you already have or to make use of more things that are available around you. If there is something you can improve, improve it. If there is something you can use, use it. Do not think of anything as too small. Nothing in the path of growth is ever too small. Do things with an advancing mindset and you will keep making progress.
- Seven States of Matter - Everything is Mind
- Joy of Living for Yourself is Power to Create
- Vital Force or Mana is Needed for Effective Prayer
- Letting Go for Psychokinetic Influence to Happen
- No One Else can take Your Place in This world
- The workings of the Master Key System
- Healing all Diseases with Thoughts and Feelings
- Suggestion and Its Effect upon Everything you Do
- State of Flux - When Things May Go Either Way
- Measure Progress by Increments instead of Leaps