Remember that you move forward only by doing what you can in your present environment. No matter how much money, time or resources you have, you can get to where you want to be by making full use what you have now. Do not think that you will magically obtain what you think you need to have in order to operate at the level you wish at this moment. People who think that way never make full use of what they currently have as they wait for what they think they need to have to just fall down from heaven.
Something only advances to the next level when it becomes too big for its current level. The way to get to where you want to be is through growth. Keep on finding ways to improve what you already have or to make use of more things that are available around you. If there is something you can improve, improve it. If there is something you can use, use it. Do not think of anything as too small. Nothing in the path of growth is ever too small. Do things with an advancing mindset and you will keep making progress.
- You Can Program Anything in Reality
- Suggestion and Its Effect upon Everything you Do
- How Gaming makes your Brain Smarter Than Others
- Difference between Intention and Prayer
- Winning without Fighting is Highest Victory
- Mental Knowledge - All knowledge is one knowledge
- Take Action with Internal and External Alignment
- Controlling Reality at Higher Levels Comes First
- It is Not desire but Will that Manifests Things
- Returning to The Center to Know Ultimate Truth