Power, freedom and wealth are one. Each one influences the other two. All power is internal. You become powerful by overcoming your self limiting beliefs and choosing to create space to pursue what you want. When you give yourself power to create freedom, then you are free to create wealth. The more wealth you attain, the more power you have to purchase freedom in life. Wealth gives you more options than not having wealth gives you. What we are seeking is not one but all three aspects for total living.
The ultimate aim of life is freedom. It is to live life as you please. You are able to play by your rules and not the rules of another. You are free from the system the masses are under because you have created your own system. It is the freedom to live the life you love and to do what you want. Freedom begins by setting yourself free. When you free yourself to follow your passion, you are already living as you please. As you become wealthy and successful in your passion, you have more freedom to continue.
- Manifest Prosperity by Imagining it Vividly
- Persistence of Will Manifests What You Desire
- Knowing what to do - Following the Spirit
- Avoiding Slumps After Major Accomplishments
- Seven Senses - All sense is One sense
- State of Flux - When Things May Go Either Way
- Physical Body is Outward Expression of Thought
- Desire and Will Attracts What We Want to Us
- Increase Positive Energy for Easier Manifesting
- Mind is Principle over Every Area of Life