Power, freedom and wealth are one. Each one influences the other two. All power is internal. You become powerful by overcoming your self limiting beliefs and choosing to create space to pursue what you want. When you give yourself power to create freedom, then you are free to create wealth. The more wealth you attain, the more power you have to purchase freedom in life. Wealth gives you more options than not having wealth gives you. What we are seeking is not one but all three aspects for total living.
The ultimate aim of life is freedom. It is to live life as you please. You are able to play by your rules and not the rules of another. You are free from the system the masses are under because you have created your own system. It is the freedom to live the life you love and to do what you want. Freedom begins by setting yourself free. When you free yourself to follow your passion, you are already living as you please. As you become wealthy and successful in your passion, you have more freedom to continue.
- Law of Sowing and Reaping is Secret of Wealth
- Flexibility - Bend Reality by Bending Yourself
- Mastering and Being In Control of Other People
- Judgment is Required for Making Better Choices
- Reincarnation is Return of Soul Information
- Attract Love by Allowing Yourself to Receive It
- Taking Spiritual Authority to Live In Victory
- Super Achievement Requires Focus and Momentum
- Rights is the Foundation of Faith and Authority
- Speed Reading the Natural way