Power, freedom and wealth are one. Each one influences the other two. All power is internal. You become powerful by overcoming your self limiting beliefs and choosing to create space to pursue what you want. When you give yourself power to create freedom, then you are free to create wealth. The more wealth you attain, the more power you have to purchase freedom in life. Wealth gives you more options than not having wealth gives you. What we are seeking is not one but all three aspects for total living.
The ultimate aim of life is freedom. It is to live life as you please. You are able to play by your rules and not the rules of another. You are free from the system the masses are under because you have created your own system. It is the freedom to live the life you love and to do what you want. Freedom begins by setting yourself free. When you free yourself to follow your passion, you are already living as you please. As you become wealthy and successful in your passion, you have more freedom to continue.
- The Power that Leaders of Groups Possess
- Focus Only on Doing what God has Chosen You to Do
- Higher Energy Levels Produce Faster Success
- Positive and Negative Feelings are your Guidance
- Serve God by Realizing Christ as Your Higher Self
- Our Reality is Cross Section of Higher Dimension
- Healing all Diseases with Thoughts and Feelings
- Attract Love by Allowing Yourself to Receive It
- Thoughts Control Genes
- Art of Divine Warfare Between God and Satan