What is your mental attitude in regard to your own ability? Do you see yourself as a person of self worth? Do you put high value on your attainments and capabilities? You must, if you are to succeed in life. The Bible calls man a worm, but that idea is to exalt the concept of God by comparison, rather than to degrade the concept of man. When rightly understood, all the teachings of the Bible exalt the true value and inherent greatness of man. The true value of man is the God within each and all individuals.
Man alone is nothing, but Man and God are one. The very heart of Christ teachings is that man is a god. All institutions are of real worth only as they minister towards the unfoldment of man. Man is God expressed in this realm of existence. God’s unfoldment is expressed is the spiritual and mental evolution of mankind. You are not a worm, you are a god. You may not be manifesting much god-power yet, but you are going to. You have it within you, and you only need to discover and develop them to fullness.
- Secret to Knowing Everything in All of Reality
- Intention with Detachment is Ultimate Formula
- Psyche in print - Frozen body language
- Purchasing the Best Things in Life for Yourself
- Etheric Pull on Manifestation of Physical Events
- Forgiveness Connects You to Abundance and Flow
- Allow Your Feelings to Go with Your Manifestation
- Feeling the Essence of Desire is Most Important
- You can Choose your Fate but not your Destiny
- Trust Self to Allow Flow of Energy to Manifest