Scatter some very fine sand over the head of a drum. Then take a tuning fork and strike a note just above the drum head causing it to vibrate. The sand would shift and assume a geometrical figure corresponding to the particular note that was played. When another is sounded, the sand will shift and assume another figure. This shows that every vibration produces a corresponding geometric form. Form is the organization of energy at certain rates of vibration.
There is no solidity in the universe. A form that appears solid is actually created by an underlying vibration. Vibrations express themselves in corresponding geometrical figures and in this way build up crystals that are the expression of vibration. Crystals collectively form a body of an element according to its particular vibration. The forms of snowflakes and faces of flowers take on their shape because they are responding to some sound in nature. Crystals, plants, and human beings are music that has taken on visible form.
There are five perfect three dimensional forms. The tetrahedron, hexahedron, octahedron, icosahedron, dodecahedron. They are known as the Perfect Solids and are the foundation of everything in the physical world. The entire Periodic Table of Elements and literally everything in the physical world is based on these five forms! There is a precise way that the energy of Creation organizes itself. Every natural pattern of growth or movement conforms inevitably to one or more geometric shapes. These patterns and codes are symbolic of our own inner realm and the subtle structure of awareness.
- Mind is Principle over Every Area of Life
- Creating from Void is Source of All Creation
- Giving and Receiving with Joy
- Self Mastery depends on Powers of Concentration
- Hypnosis - Control Consciousness with Suggestion
- Abundant Content - Explode Your Article Writing
- Build Yourself In Complete Faith With Prayer
- Mental Gender - Harmony of Conscious and Subconscious
- Money Consciousness is Required for Great Riches
- Healing by Making Happy and Restoring Wholeness