There are times when faced with a focused problem involving two contradicting believes, despite your efforts to eliminate the negative one, you can’t seem to succeed because there is a sense of ‘wrongness’ to question the justification of that belief.
You understand that to move on you must overcome it but you can’t seem to do so because it has always been in your experience of reality. You try focusing on the positive belief only but at the mean time the negative emerges into your awareness too. So how to remove such a deep-rooted belief?
The presence of conflicting beliefs doesn’t necessarily stop you from achieving success. In the event of conflicting beliefs, the stronger ones will always override the weaker ones. It is your dominant beliefs that have the true authority over your reality creation.
You may not be able to get rid of the negative beliefs completely immediately and you don’t have to. Change happens over time. What matters is which are the thoughts you hold in your mind more consistently than the rest. Ultimately it is all a matter of focus.
- There is No greater or Lesser Value Fulfillment
- Higher Feelings Manifest your Desires More Freely
- Taking Action is Part of Manifestation Process
- Accessing Your Inner Magic and Personal Power
- Manifest Prosperity by Imagining it Vividly
- Entering Higher Consciousness to Set Intention
- IQ measures only three out of seven types of Intelligence
- Using Logical Reasoning for Discerning Truth
- Being Inspired about What to Do in Every Moment
- Influence of Self Worth by Wealth and Friends