Gaming trains the mind by improving hand-eye coordination, faster decision-making, management and leadership skills. It can also train the ability to identify reasons for failure and formulation of strategies.
The concentration and coordination abilities developed through cybergaming can be transferred to developing similar skills and abilities in studies.
Korean psychologists Chae Jeong and Jeong Chan Ho did a study which compares pro-gamers (professional gamers) with undergraduates from top Korean universities. They found that even outside of games, gamers are better at taking in visual and aural information from the environment. They respond much more quickly to it by distinguishing essential stimuli from unnecessary ones and were also able to control their stress levels.
More significantly, the production of theta brainwaves increases dramatically when pro-gramers play games. Theta brainwaves are often seen in connection with creativity, long-term memory and intution.
You could even be better served by a surgeon who loves his games. Researchers for the Beath Israel Medical Centre in New York found a correlation between experience in video games and proficiency in laproscopic surgery - a minimally invasive surgery.
Wait, this is just PART of the secrets revealed... There is MUCH vital information you are missing... the right column says Login Here: or Register to read the HIDDEN PART!
- Creators of Reality are Initiators and Leaders
- Accessing Multiple Frequencies of Consciousness
- Mental Control of Physical Reality
- All Deaths are Self Chosen and Not Accidental
- Affecting Probable Outcomes with Your Mind
- You can Choose your Fate but not your Destiny
- Perfect Manifesting Happens With a Clean Heart
- Faith is The Magnet That Attracts What You Want
- Philosophy - The very first subject of the Mind
- Influence of Self Worth by Wealth and Friends