Faith is an action. The more you physically take steps in the direction of your desire, the more you vibrate in harmony with it and the more it will become your reality.
The more you use your power, the more it increases and the more powerful you become. Every obstacle conquered, every victory gained, will give you more faith in your power, and you will have greater ability to win. Every little success you experience increases your belief in self. The key to power is belief in self, which is confidence. Sometimes the reason why you keep finding yourself unable to make much progress is because you constantly set yourself in situations that adversely affect your belief in self. Stop playing in those difficult situations and start playing in easier ones instead.
Do not think that easier situations are not worth your time. In fact, you might not realize it but that is where you draw your power from. When you fail in more challenging situations, easier situations can help you regain your power. Always take advantage of situations that are easy, to build up your belief in self before moving on to conquer more difficult ones. Do not treat easy situations lightly but to focus on fully dominating them. When you dominate easier situations you gain the mental ability to dominate more challenging ones.
Confidence helps you to win and winning gives you confidence. Things can work one way and the other way. The key is to build up confidence. Always move from the small to the big, from the slow to the fast, from being more cautious to being more bold. This is the secret of making optimal progress. It is back to mastering the basics. The natural way of progress.
- Maintain your Consciousness at a Higher Level
- Sexual Energy - Creative Force in Life
- Mental Gender - Harmony of Conscious and Subconscious
- Use Thoughtforms in Places to Influence People
- Secure Your Future with Trust and Acceptance
- Living by Faith above Signs and Synchronicities
- The Inherent Dumbness of Group Consciousness
- Money Consciousness is Required for Great Riches
- Intention must be Backed by Belief to Succeed
- NLP - Systematic Model for Creating Change