Never express doubt but always positively affirm that what you expect will come to pass. Remember that it is not what you wish for or desire, but what you steadily will that comes to pass. Wishing or desiring a thing to happen does not bring it about. The wish is often accompanied by doubt which is the strongest of counter suggestions. Do not say “I wish that it might be like that.” Say “It is like that” and never permit yourself to hold the thought that you are not telling the truth. Positively affirm your desire.
To intend is to will. Everything that happens is based on choice, whether from the higher or lower self. In order to be a conscious creator of your reality, you need to know what you are choosing in every moment. You may have a desire, but are you choosing that desire to be fulfilled? Something only comes into being when you choose it to be. Desires are neither good nor evil, they simply are. It is the choices we make that determines good or evil. Our experiences are created by our intention which is by will.
- Mental Knowledge - All knowledge is one knowledge
- Focus Only on Doing what God has Chosen You to Do
- Manifesting Desires by Using Your Higher Self
- Do your Beliefs Reflect Reality or Create It?
- Letting Go for Psychokinetic Influence to Happen
- Secret Path of Flourishing in a Fallen World
- Conflicting Thoughts Weaken and Destroy Health
- Flexibility - Bend Reality by Bending Yourself
- Creating Money by Magnetizing Yourself to It
- Different Levels of Reality Creating Control