Sometimes you feel you have no control over what you’re feeling. Sometimes you feel lots of lack. The reason why you feel you do not incorporate control over what you are creating is that what you are doing is not focusing. You are scattering your energy and allowing your attention to move in many different directions simultaneously. You are allowing your attention to move to all of the expressions that you generate in lack, and that becomes an enormous entity. You need to regain control through focusing.
Let’s say you see upon your table a stack of bills that measures one foot into height. If you spread all of these envelopes across your table, and you are viewing them all simultaneously, you will be overwhelmed with the volume of what you see before you. That overwhelm will be influencing of you to decrease your motivation to address to any subject. The motivation will continue to decrease, for your overwhelm increases and that generates a feeling of a lack of control. You must change the way you focus.
- Influence Others by How You Project Yourself
- Truth about Giving and How Wealth is Attained
- Animal Telepathy - My experience with a cat
- Secret of Success is Focus and Perseverance
- Taking Spiritual Authority to Live In Victory
- Core Knowledge of Using Magic to Create Change
- Psychic Seduction - Turn Others On with Your Mind
- How to Overcome Deep rooted Beliefs
- Doubt is Main Cause of Failure in Anything
- Manipulating Magical Energy for Manifestation