Sometimes you feel you have no control over what you’re feeling. Sometimes you feel lots of lack. The reason why you feel you do not incorporate control over what you are creating is that what you are doing is not focusing. You are scattering your energy and allowing your attention to move in many different directions simultaneously. You are allowing your attention to move to all of the expressions that you generate in lack, and that becomes an enormous entity. You need to regain control through focusing.
Let’s say you see upon your table a stack of bills that measures one foot into height. If you spread all of these envelopes across your table, and you are viewing them all simultaneously, you will be overwhelmed with the volume of what you see before you. That overwhelm will be influencing of you to decrease your motivation to address to any subject. The motivation will continue to decrease, for your overwhelm increases and that generates a feeling of a lack of control. You must change the way you focus.
Wait, this is just PART of the secrets revealed... There is MUCH vital information you are missing... the right column says Login Here: or Register to read the HIDDEN PART!
- Clarity and Control of Perception
- Perfect Faith is Grounded in Love of God
- Light and Color Therapy - Psychological, Biological and Spiritual effects
- Describing Reality Better Gives Better Control
- The Universal and Personal Aspect of God
- Discovering Your Life Purpose and Destiny
- Being Alone is Good for Spiritual Development
- Increasing Your Power to the Highest Level
- Freely Express your Sensual and Sexual Self
- Truth about Satan and his Real Agenda For All