Sometimes you feel you have no control over what you’re feeling. Sometimes you feel lots of lack. The reason why you feel you do not incorporate control over what you are creating is that what you are doing is not focusing. You are scattering your energy and allowing your attention to move in many different directions simultaneously. You are allowing your attention to move to all of the expressions that you generate in lack, and that becomes an enormous entity. You need to regain control through focusing.
Let’s say you see upon your table a stack of bills that measures one foot into height. If you spread all of these envelopes across your table, and you are viewing them all simultaneously, you will be overwhelmed with the volume of what you see before you. That overwhelm will be influencing of you to decrease your motivation to address to any subject. The motivation will continue to decrease, for your overwhelm increases and that generates a feeling of a lack of control. You must change the way you focus.
- Free your Conscious Mind for Subconscious to Work
- Use Repeated Suggestions for Impressing Success
- Reality Creation - Flow of Events and Cancellation
- There is No Such Thing as Karma
- Being Natural in Response towards Good and Evil
- Telepathic Communication between Two People
- Good and Evil are Actually Just Smart and Dumb
- You Must Use Emotion to Create What You Desire
- Attract Love by Allowing Yourself to Receive It
- Truth about Relationship Between God and Satan