Sometimes you feel you have no control over what you’re feeling. Sometimes you feel lots of lack. The reason why you feel you do not incorporate control over what you are creating is that what you are doing is not focusing. You are scattering your energy and allowing your attention to move in many different directions simultaneously. You are allowing your attention to move to all of the expressions that you generate in lack, and that becomes an enormous entity. You need to regain control through focusing.
Let’s say you see upon your table a stack of bills that measures one foot into height. If you spread all of these envelopes across your table, and you are viewing them all simultaneously, you will be overwhelmed with the volume of what you see before you. That overwhelm will be influencing of you to decrease your motivation to address to any subject. The motivation will continue to decrease, for your overwhelm increases and that generates a feeling of a lack of control. You must change the way you focus.
- Release Resistance to Allow Intent to Manifest
- Your Emotional State Affects Your Whole Reality
- Being Enlightened Gets You Everything in Life
- Accessing Your Inner Magic and Personal Power
- Single Mindedness of Intent is All Powerful
- Being Authentic Speeds Up Your Progress Rapidly
- Desire Is Action - Moving Reality with Your Soul
- The Real Mechanics of Wealth and Creating Money
- Taking No Credit for Helping Others Naturally
- Avoiding Slumps After Major Accomplishments