Sometimes you feel you have no control over what you’re feeling. Sometimes you feel lots of lack. The reason why you feel you do not incorporate control over what you are creating is that what you are doing is not focusing. You are scattering your energy and allowing your attention to move in many different directions simultaneously. You are allowing your attention to move to all of the expressions that you generate in lack, and that becomes an enormous entity. You need to regain control through focusing.
Let’s say you see upon your table a stack of bills that measures one foot into height. If you spread all of these envelopes across your table, and you are viewing them all simultaneously, you will be overwhelmed with the volume of what you see before you. That overwhelm will be influencing of you to decrease your motivation to address to any subject. The motivation will continue to decrease, for your overwhelm increases and that generates a feeling of a lack of control. You must change the way you focus.
- Have an Ever Increasing Mindset for Prosperity
- Joy of Living for Yourself is Power to Create
- Everything is Formed by Vibration and Geometry
- Chaos Theory - Higher Order of All Things
- Animal Telepathy - My experience with a cat
- Freedom and Intelligence to Do What You Desire
- Being Contented while Pursuing your Purpose
- Perfect Vision Is Your Natural State of Seeing
- Intent creates Coincidences to Fulfill itself
- Bringing Your Mind to Alignment with Truth