Sometimes you feel you have no control over what you’re feeling. Sometimes you feel lots of lack. The reason why you feel you do not incorporate control over what you are creating is that what you are doing is not focusing. You are scattering your energy and allowing your attention to move in many different directions simultaneously. You are allowing your attention to move to all of the expressions that you generate in lack, and that becomes an enormous entity. You need to regain control through focusing.
Let’s say you see upon your table a stack of bills that measures one foot into height. If you spread all of these envelopes across your table, and you are viewing them all simultaneously, you will be overwhelmed with the volume of what you see before you. That overwhelm will be influencing of you to decrease your motivation to address to any subject. The motivation will continue to decrease, for your overwhelm increases and that generates a feeling of a lack of control. You must change the way you focus.
- Knowledge Has All Substance and Is Everything
- Matrix Reality - Secret of Simulated Existence
- No One Else can take Your Place in This world
- Awareness locks Reality and Emotion attracts It
- One Consciousness which Everything exists From
- Suffering is Result of Evil and Never of Good
- Being Authentic with your Feelings
- How Genius fits into Mass Mind of Humanity
- State of Flux - When Things May Go Either Way
- Influencing others with your Energy Force