In anything you do, the key to getting the fullest results is to be fully intentional. There are no failures, only feedback. What would you do if you knew you could not fail? You would give everything you’ve got without holding back, and therefore you will gain the most out of life. Whether you get back good or bad results, it is still results. If you never give enough, you will never know how far you can go. No matter the results, it is still for your highest good. Therefore you want to go as far as you can to see all.
Whatever you do gets you feedback. Negative feedback lets you know when you are off track and positive feedback lets you know when you are on track. Sometimes you get positive and negative feedback together so you do not know how much you are on track or off track. Never leave an orange light as it is. Push it all the way so that it will either turn green or red. One way or the other, you will know whether to stay or move on. Clear the mixed signals in life and you’ll become clearer in what your path is.
Half hearted action is half hearted results. The universe reflects to you what you give out to it. When you are fully committed, the universe commits with you. The universe and you are one. All of reality is your consciousness. The situations that you see and the responses that you get are simply echoes of your own signals that you send out. You create your own world and everything in it. You can have anything you want and it all begins with you. So give of yourself fully and the universe will return you fullness.
- Source Supply - It is God Who Gives the Increase
- Conscious, Subconscious and Superconscious are One
- Manifest Prosperity by Imagining it Vividly
- Way of Invincibility - Put Yourself Beyond Defeat
- Choose One Thing as your Sole Priority and Focus
- Conflicting Beliefs may Not Stop you from Success
- The Formula of Using Faith for Manifestation
- Ego is Unique Expression of Infinite Being
- Spiritual Revolution is The Great Falling Away
- Moon Cycles In Relation to Magickal Phenomena