There are times when after we have achieved a huge amount of results, we somehow seem to experience a slump for a certain period of time. This seems to be a mystery but there are subconscious reasons explaining why it happens. Understanding the issue helps us to keep producing our best instead of succumbing to the mysterious ups and downs in our performance. Such instances occur in areas of our lives such as work and business. We achieve a huge amount of sales followed by periods of no sales.
Have you ever encountered mysterious incidences in life where you made a big amount of sales, or earning more money in one day than ever earned before, and then the following days, you seem to be making a lot less sales than even your usual standard? Or have you seen someone awarded top salesperson of the month, and then they seem to start performing terribly some time later? What is going on here? The usual logic of things is that things are supposed to get better but yet it seems to get worse.
There are secret reasons why we are actually causing our own slumps after major accomplishments. Success is meant to spur us on to greater achievements, but there are times when we are unknowingly being sabotaged by it. It is not that success is bad because success is always good. It is how we respond subconsciously to it that determines our future performances. The irony of life is that too much of a good thing can be bad for us. But is not necessarily so if we can transcend the negative aspect.
- Self Image is Foundation of Everything in Life
- Success Factors - Desire, Will and Intelligence
- Raise Group Consciousness to Benefit Yourself
- Affecting Probable Outcomes with Your Mind
- Affirm the Realization of Goals in the Present
- Integrative Mindset - Having Complete Perception
- Keep Your Personal Aura Charged with Magnetism
- Law of Probability and Manifestation Success
- Spiritual Warfare and the Amour of God
- Energy Magic and Mana Regeneration for Wellbeing