Loving money with awareness is knowing that money is a form of energy that represents well being and abundance. Well being and abundance is rightfully belonging to all nature and creation, and you can have as much of it as you want. As long as every part of nature works in harmony with each other, everything is sustained and multiplied. Energy is neither created nor destroyed but changes from one form to another. All energy comes from the sun which keeps changing form through nature.
Sunlight is converted into starch and sugar by plants, which feed the animals, which help spread its seeds, which grows more plants, which feeds more animals, which feed humans, which build man made constructions, which facilitate the work of society, which transforms civilization, which leads to inventions and discoveries, which promotes better commerce and diplomacy, which results in the entire earth cultivated and transformed by humans, which leads to the evolution of human consciousness.
Money came into being sometime in civilization as a medium of energy exchange. At first material things were exchanged directly by one party with another. But money enabled a person to give what he has to someone who does not have the exact thing that he wants in exchange for money, so that he can use it to obtain the exact thing that he wants from another person who has it. Money is an idea that increased the ease, freedom and speed of energy exchange in this world which led to faster progress.
- Intend and Act from a Place of Love and not Fear
- Law of Circulation - Flow of Giving and Receiving
- Watching Reality Shift Before Your Eyes
- Appearance of God in Heaven and Earth Planes
- Gratitude attracts More of What you Desire
- Being Contented while Pursuing your Purpose
- Psychology of Flow - Freedom of psychic energy
- Free your Conscious Mind for Subconscious to Work
- Law of Attraction - Having is about Being
- Perfect Faith is Grounded in Love of God