Convince Conscious Mind for Subconscious to Work
Your conscious mind is the part of your mind that deals with reason and logic. It is the director of your subconscious mind, which is the part of your mind that deals with energy and creation. Your conscious mind is the logical mind that functions with logic. You think with the conscious mind and it is the programmer of the subconscious mind, which is the creative mind that carries out the program. Convince your logical mind so that it will send the right instructions to your creative mind.
The source of our ability to achieve anything we desire is the subconscious mind. The subconscious mind will accept any sustained impression, particularly fuelled by emotion, and therefore any sustained thought, and bring it into manifestation without question. It is the task of the conscious mind therefore to choose carefully which sustained thoughts and impressions the subconscious mind receives.
The bible says that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of the Heavenly Father which is in heaven. The “two of you” referred to are the conscious and subconscious minds. Before anything can be achieved, both need to be in harmony. The subconscious mind is always in harmony and never argues about anything, so it is the conscious mind that needs to be convinced.
The subconscious mind does not need reason to make things happen. When an impression is made upon the subconscious mind without conscious awareness, the subconscious mind will proceed to work on it automatically. But its effect will soon become noticeable by the conscious mind and will be interfered by it. If your conscious mind cannot accept what is happening because it reasons against it, then it will send a conflicting impression that will undo the first.
Join the Free Mind Reality Newsletter and Get My Free Ebook!
- Manifest Desires Freely by Having No Expectations
- Actively Defend Your Beliefs Against Conflict
- Core Knowledge of Using Magic to Create Change
- Receiving the Harvest of Your Financial Giving
- Gaining Clarity and Creating Space to Manifest
- Self Acceptance - Freedom for Fearless Expression
- State of Flux - When Things May Go Either Way
- Being Centered is Necessary to Maintain Success
- Strength of Intent Determines Attracting Power
- Your Emotional State Affects Your Whole Reality