Desire is the creative force of the universe. Desire is a force that sets things in motion to bring about its own fulfillment. Only those who become “money conscious” ever accumulate great riches. “Money consciousness” means that the mind has become so thoroughly saturated with the desire for money, that one can see one’s self already in possession of it. Great riches are different from financial sufficiency. It is about creating much more rather than simply having enough. Therefore you need strong desire.
Wisdom and “cleverness” alone will not attract and retain money except in a few very rare instances, where the law of averages favors the attraction of money through these sources. The law of attracting money does not depend upon the law of averages. Moreover, the law plays no favorites. It will work for one person as effectively as it will for another. Where failure is experienced, it is the individual, not the method which has failed. If you try and fail, make another effort and still another until you succeed.
- Discovering Your Life Purpose and Destiny
- Psychology - The study of the Mind
- Divine Intervention helps When you Can do Nothing
- Suggestion and Its Power to Heal all Diseases
- Do your Beliefs Reflect Reality or Create It?
- Wisdom, Understanding and Knowledge
- Different Levels of Reality Creating Control
- Creating Money by Magnetizing Yourself to It
- Create Wealth in Sleep with Subconscious Mind
- Source Supply - It is God Who Gives the Increase