Desire is the creative force of the universe. Desire is a force that sets things in motion to bring about its own fulfillment. Only those who become “money conscious” ever accumulate great riches. “Money consciousness” means that the mind has become so thoroughly saturated with the desire for money, that one can see one’s self already in possession of it. Great riches are different from financial sufficiency. It is about creating much more rather than simply having enough. Therefore you need strong desire.
Wisdom and “cleverness” alone will not attract and retain money except in a few very rare instances, where the law of averages favors the attraction of money through these sources. The law of attracting money does not depend upon the law of averages. Moreover, the law plays no favorites. It will work for one person as effectively as it will for another. Where failure is experienced, it is the individual, not the method which has failed. If you try and fail, make another effort and still another until you succeed.
- Develop Success Consciousness in All you Do
- How To Be Helping And Not Hurting Who You Love
- Knowing God through Enlightenment and Salvation
- Knowing How to Seek Advice from Others Wisely
- You Create All of Your Reality with Perception
- Allow Your Feelings to Go with Your Manifestation
- Groups are Meant to Support Individual Genius
- Peace and Joy is Key to Attracting Good Things
- It is Not desire but Will that Manifests Things
- Dominate Women and World by Being an Alpha Male