Desire is the creative force of the universe. Desire is a force that sets things in motion to bring about its own fulfillment. Only those who become “money conscious” ever accumulate great riches. “Money consciousness” means that the mind has become so thoroughly saturated with the desire for money, that one can see one’s self already in possession of it. Great riches are different from financial sufficiency. It is about creating much more rather than simply having enough. Therefore you need strong desire.
Wisdom and “cleverness” alone will not attract and retain money except in a few very rare instances, where the law of averages favors the attraction of money through these sources. The law of attracting money does not depend upon the law of averages. Moreover, the law plays no favorites. It will work for one person as effectively as it will for another. Where failure is experienced, it is the individual, not the method which has failed. If you try and fail, make another effort and still another until you succeed.
- Good and Evil are Actually Just Smart and Dumb
- Change with the Times to Get Maximum Success
- Sexual Energy - Creative Force in Life
- The Measure of Faith is the Measure of Success
- Self Mastery depends on Powers of Concentration
- Secret to Knowing Everything in All of Reality
- Unconditional Love is Pure Unresisted Appreciation
- Perfect Manifesting Happens With a Clean Heart
- Affirm the Realization of Goals in the Present
- True Value is Created in Business not Investment