Desire is the creative force of the universe. Desire is a force that sets things in motion to bring about its own fulfillment. Only those who become “money conscious” ever accumulate great riches. “Money consciousness” means that the mind has become so thoroughly saturated with the desire for money, that one can see one’s self already in possession of it. Great riches are different from financial sufficiency. It is about creating much more rather than simply having enough. Therefore you need strong desire.
Wisdom and “cleverness” alone will not attract and retain money except in a few very rare instances, where the law of averages favors the attraction of money through these sources. The law of attracting money does not depend upon the law of averages. Moreover, the law plays no favorites. It will work for one person as effectively as it will for another. Where failure is experienced, it is the individual, not the method which has failed. If you try and fail, make another effort and still another until you succeed.
- Learn from Darkness to Shine Your Brightest Light
- Control your Brainwaves and Change your Reality
- True Nature of Money and Its Abundance in Reality
- Spiritual Warfare - Winning The Fight of Faith
- Different Levels of Reality Creating Control
- Creating Everything In Life With Pure Intention
- Predict the Future by Creating it
- True Wealth is Created through Value Exchange
- Conflict of Personalities within the God Mind