Power is latent in the body and may be drawn out and used in various ways by the skilled. But unless confined in a circle it will be swiftly dissipated. Hence there is the importance of a properly constructed circle. Power seems to exude from the body via the skin and possibly from the orifices of the body. You have to unleash the power within you and cast a circle around you to contain and focus it. All this is done through feeling, action and visualization. In magic work, you’re raising and directing energy.
Part of the energy required for a spell comes from the ingredients, or components, and their correspondences. If that were all, though, spellcasting would be a passive act: A plus B equals C, every time. And as you know by now, this isn’t the case at all. So what’s the variable? What’s the magic that combines the energy of the ingredients, catalyzes them, and activates them, thereby achieving your goal? That magic is called energy. It’s the kind of energy that’s kinetic energy. It’s e-motion: energy-in-motion.
- Structure of Magical Work for Successful Results
- Polarizing Your Mental Levels to the Positive
- Clear and Forceful Thought for Manifestation
- Intent creates Coincidences to Fulfill itself
- Faith is The Magnet That Attracts What You Want
- Godlike Manifesting From a Place of Being
- The Subtle Energy System is Your Matrix of Life
- Controlling Reality at Higher Levels Comes First
- Letting go of Fear and Judgment to Have Freedom
- Conflicting Beliefs may Not Stop you from Success