Power is latent in the body and may be drawn out and used in various ways by the skilled. But unless confined in a circle it will be swiftly dissipated. Hence there is the importance of a properly constructed circle. Power seems to exude from the body via the skin and possibly from the orifices of the body. You have to unleash the power within you and cast a circle around you to contain and focus it. All this is done through feeling, action and visualization. In magic work, you’re raising and directing energy.
Part of the energy required for a spell comes from the ingredients, or components, and their correspondences. If that were all, though, spellcasting would be a passive act: A plus B equals C, every time. And as you know by now, this isn’t the case at all. So what’s the variable? What’s the magic that combines the energy of the ingredients, catalyzes them, and activates them, thereby achieving your goal? That magic is called energy. It’s the kind of energy that’s kinetic energy. It’s e-motion: energy-in-motion.
- Law of God Action - Creating from the Highest Level
- Truth about Forgiveness and How it Truly Works
- Self Mastery depends on Powers of Concentration
- Follow Your Passion and You Seek God Naturally
- Emotional Connection - Energy Expand and Contract
- True Nature of Money and Its Abundance in Reality
- Overcome Big Obstacles that Appear Near Success
- Get Rich by Flowing With and Against Mass Mind
- Mental Pivoting - Controlling Your Mental World
- Allowing Things to Come Through Synchronicity