Power is latent in the body and may be drawn out and used in various ways by the skilled. But unless confined in a circle it will be swiftly dissipated. Hence there is the importance of a properly constructed circle. Power seems to exude from the body via the skin and possibly from the orifices of the body. You have to unleash the power within you and cast a circle around you to contain and focus it. All this is done through feeling, action and visualization. In magic work, you’re raising and directing energy.
Part of the energy required for a spell comes from the ingredients, or components, and their correspondences. If that were all, though, spellcasting would be a passive act: A plus B equals C, every time. And as you know by now, this isn’t the case at all. So what’s the variable? What’s the magic that combines the energy of the ingredients, catalyzes them, and activates them, thereby achieving your goal? That magic is called energy. It’s the kind of energy that’s kinetic energy. It’s e-motion: energy-in-motion.
- Conscious Relationship - Being Open and Honest
- Animal Telepathy - My experience with a cat
- Keep your Intentions Secret for Them to Work
- Being In Control of Your Reality at All Times
- The Nature of All Reality and the Universal Construct
- This World does Not Belong to Satan but God
- Influence of Self Worth by Wealth and Friends
- How Genius fits into Mass Mind of Humanity
- Knowing God Precisely and Definitely for Peace
- Helping Others By Simply Doing Your Own Thing