Power is latent in the body and may be drawn out and used in various ways by the skilled. But unless confined in a circle it will be swiftly dissipated. Hence there is the importance of a properly constructed circle. Power seems to exude from the body via the skin and possibly from the orifices of the body. You have to unleash the power within you and cast a circle around you to contain and focus it. All this is done through feeling, action and visualization. In magic work, you’re raising and directing energy.
Part of the energy required for a spell comes from the ingredients, or components, and their correspondences. If that were all, though, spellcasting would be a passive act: A plus B equals C, every time. And as you know by now, this isn’t the case at all. So what’s the variable? What’s the magic that combines the energy of the ingredients, catalyzes them, and activates them, thereby achieving your goal? That magic is called energy. It’s the kind of energy that’s kinetic energy. It’s e-motion: energy-in-motion.
- Winning without Fighting is Highest Victory
- Mastering and Being In Control of Other People
- True Measure of Wealth and Myth of Retirement
- Secret of Success is Focus and Perseverance
- The Three Main Laws for Conscious Creation
- Being Fully Intentional Gets You Fullest Results
- Having a Strong Spirit is Secret Key to Success
- Control your Brainwaves and Change your Reality
- Aliens and UFOs are Higher Dimensional Beings
- Truth about Relationship Between God and Satan