Power is latent in the body and may be drawn out and used in various ways by the skilled. But unless confined in a circle it will be swiftly dissipated. Hence there is the importance of a properly constructed circle. Power seems to exude from the body via the skin and possibly from the orifices of the body. You have to unleash the power within you and cast a circle around you to contain and focus it. All this is done through feeling, action and visualization. In magic work, you’re raising and directing energy.
Part of the energy required for a spell comes from the ingredients, or components, and their correspondences. If that were all, though, spellcasting would be a passive act: A plus B equals C, every time. And as you know by now, this isn’t the case at all. So what’s the variable? What’s the magic that combines the energy of the ingredients, catalyzes them, and activates them, thereby achieving your goal? That magic is called energy. It’s the kind of energy that’s kinetic energy. It’s e-motion: energy-in-motion.
- Use Thoughtforms in Places to Influence People
- Returning to The Center to Know Ultimate Truth
- Psychic Phenomena Require Belief to Function
- Taking Spiritual Authority to Live In Victory
- Keep your Intentions Secret for Them to Work
- Maintain your Consciousness at a Higher Level
- Evolution is Unfoldment of Universal Intelligence
- Self Confidence is Most Important for Success
- Desire Force and Belief in God Creates Miracles
- Eternal Youthfulness Is In Your consciousness