Power is latent in the body and may be drawn out and used in various ways by the skilled. But unless confined in a circle it will be swiftly dissipated. Hence there is the importance of a properly constructed circle. Power seems to exude from the body via the skin and possibly from the orifices of the body. You have to unleash the power within you and cast a circle around you to contain and focus it. All this is done through feeling, action and visualization. In magic work, you’re raising and directing energy.
Part of the energy required for a spell comes from the ingredients, or components, and their correspondences. If that were all, though, spellcasting would be a passive act: A plus B equals C, every time. And as you know by now, this isn’t the case at all. So what’s the variable? What’s the magic that combines the energy of the ingredients, catalyzes them, and activates them, thereby achieving your goal? That magic is called energy. It’s the kind of energy that’s kinetic energy. It’s e-motion: energy-in-motion.
- Writing is Crystallized Thought
- Secret Path of Flourishing in a Fallen World
- Psychology of Flow - Freedom of psychic energy
- The Wave Principle of Light and Darkness in Life
- Intend Naturally with Non-Intending Intention
- Your Emotional State Affects Your Whole Reality
- Our Greatest Desire is to Be Conscious Creators
- Integrative Mindset - Having Complete Perception
- Using Reason and Logic for Stability of Mind
- Being Enlightened Gets You Everything in Life