Power is latent in the body and may be drawn out and used in various ways by the skilled. But unless confined in a circle it will be swiftly dissipated. Hence there is the importance of a properly constructed circle. Power seems to exude from the body via the skin and possibly from the orifices of the body. You have to unleash the power within you and cast a circle around you to contain and focus it. All this is done through feeling, action and visualization. In magic work, you’re raising and directing energy.
Part of the energy required for a spell comes from the ingredients, or components, and their correspondences. If that were all, though, spellcasting would be a passive act: A plus B equals C, every time. And as you know by now, this isn’t the case at all. So what’s the variable? What’s the magic that combines the energy of the ingredients, catalyzes them, and activates them, thereby achieving your goal? That magic is called energy. It’s the kind of energy that’s kinetic energy. It’s e-motion: energy-in-motion.
Wait, this is just PART of the secrets revealed... There is MUCH vital information you are missing... the right column says Login Here: or Register to read the HIDDEN PART!
- Being Contented while Pursuing your Purpose
- Secret of Productivity is Focusing of Thoughts
- The Subtle Energy System is Your Matrix of Life
- The World Is Simply A Mirror
- Being Conscious of Miracles Attracts more of Them
- Chaos Magic - Secret Source of All Power
- Intention is Necessary for Reality to Function
- Divine Spirit Desires to Live More Fully In You
- Secret of Speed
- Using Magic A Lot Makes You a More Magical Person