Power is latent in the body and may be drawn out and used in various ways by the skilled. But unless confined in a circle it will be swiftly dissipated. Hence there is the importance of a properly constructed circle. Power seems to exude from the body via the skin and possibly from the orifices of the body. You have to unleash the power within you and cast a circle around you to contain and focus it. All this is done through feeling, action and visualization. In magic work, you’re raising and directing energy.
Part of the energy required for a spell comes from the ingredients, or components, and their correspondences. If that were all, though, spellcasting would be a passive act: A plus B equals C, every time. And as you know by now, this isn’t the case at all. So what’s the variable? What’s the magic that combines the energy of the ingredients, catalyzes them, and activates them, thereby achieving your goal? That magic is called energy. It’s the kind of energy that’s kinetic energy. It’s e-motion: energy-in-motion.
- Art of Divine Warfare Between God and Satan
- Altering Matter and Energy with Effortlessness
- Relationship between Masculine and Feminine
- Healing all Diseases with Thoughts and Feelings
- Realize The Truth of Your Being to Have Power
- Consciously Creating Your Reality with Power
- Detach to Allow Manifestation of Desire Essence
- Being Authentic Speeds Up Your Progress Rapidly
- Knowledge Has All Substance and Is Everything
- Purchasing the Best Things in Life for Yourself