Power is latent in the body and may be drawn out and used in various ways by the skilled. But unless confined in a circle it will be swiftly dissipated. Hence there is the importance of a properly constructed circle. Power seems to exude from the body via the skin and possibly from the orifices of the body. You have to unleash the power within you and cast a circle around you to contain and focus it. All this is done through feeling, action and visualization. In magic work, you’re raising and directing energy.
Part of the energy required for a spell comes from the ingredients, or components, and their correspondences. If that were all, though, spellcasting would be a passive act: A plus B equals C, every time. And as you know by now, this isn’t the case at all. So what’s the variable? What’s the magic that combines the energy of the ingredients, catalyzes them, and activates them, thereby achieving your goal? That magic is called energy. It’s the kind of energy that’s kinetic energy. It’s e-motion: energy-in-motion.
- Be Powerful By Bending the World with Your Will
- Intelligence is Measured by Wealth and Freedom
- Letting Your Emotions Flow Freely for Wellbeing
- Perfect Vision Is Your Natural State of Seeing
- True Enlightenment - Human Plane of Spirituality
- True Definitions of the Greek Words of Love
- How To Be Helping And Not Hurting Who You Love
- Avoiding Slumps After Major Accomplishments
- Speed Reading the Natural way
- Divine Will is From Your True Self as Spirit