Source of Magic Power and How You Can Use it
Power is latent in the body and may be drawn out and used in various ways by the skilled. But unless confined in a circle it will be swiftly dissipated. Hence there is the importance of a properly constructed circle. Power seems to exude from the body via the skin and possibly from the orifices of the body. You have to unleash the power within you and cast a circle around you to contain and focus it. All this is done through feeling, action and visualization. In magic work, you’re raising and directing energy.
Part of the energy required for a spell comes from the ingredients, or components, and their correspondences. If that were all, though, spellcasting would be a passive act: A plus B equals C, every time. And as you know by now, this isn’t the case at all. So what’s the variable? What’s the magic that combines the energy of the ingredients, catalyzes them, and activates them, thereby achieving your goal? That magic is called energy. It’s the kind of energy that’s kinetic energy. It’s e-motion: energy-in-motion.
Join the Free Mind Reality Newsletter and Get My Free Ebook!
- Use Bioelectricity for Magic and Manifestation
- Always Intend for The Best to Maximize Success
- Creating Money by Magnetizing Yourself to It
- One person’s brain waves can actually synchronize to another person’s heart
- Using Reason is The Way to have Complete Faith
- Guiding Your Thoughts Towards Manifestation
- Influence of Self Worth by Wealth and Friends
- Spiritual Revolution is The Great Falling Away
- Intend Naturally with Non-Intending Intention
- Letting Go for Psychokinetic Influence to Happen