Power is latent in the body and may be drawn out and used in various ways by the skilled. But unless confined in a circle it will be swiftly dissipated. Hence there is the importance of a properly constructed circle. Power seems to exude from the body via the skin and possibly from the orifices of the body. You have to unleash the power within you and cast a circle around you to contain and focus it. All this is done through feeling, action and visualization. In magic work, you’re raising and directing energy.
Part of the energy required for a spell comes from the ingredients, or components, and their correspondences. If that were all, though, spellcasting would be a passive act: A plus B equals C, every time. And as you know by now, this isn’t the case at all. So what’s the variable? What’s the magic that combines the energy of the ingredients, catalyzes them, and activates them, thereby achieving your goal? That magic is called energy. It’s the kind of energy that’s kinetic energy. It’s e-motion: energy-in-motion.
- Offer No Resistance to What you Do Not want
- Will and Perseverance enables Genius to Reign
- Secret to Knowing Everything in All of Reality
- Law of Sowing and Reaping is Secret of Wealth
- Deliberate Creation is Confidence and Harmony
- Do Everything with Intent to Get What you Want
- Free your Conscious Mind for Subconscious to Work
- Convince Conscious Mind for Subconscious to Work
- Using Psychic Influence to Direct and Protect
- Mentally Uniting with Your Desire by Giving Thanks for It