If you want to hug someone in the physical world, and they are on the other side of the door, you must open it. In the inner world you or the other person can walk through the door without effort, because desire is action. Desire Is Action. In the inner world, your desires bring about their own fulfillment, effortlessly. The inner and outer worlds intersect and interweave. They only appear separate. In the physical world, time may have to pass and conditions may have to change. But desire will bring proper results.
You do not have to rely upon what you think of as your own private resources alone. Value fulfillment is one of the most important characteristics of existence, so that all things act individually and together in ways that best provide for the overall fulfillment of the entire construct. You were born because you desired to be born. A plant comes to life for the same reason. You live in a different frame of reference than the plant though. You have more choices available. The desire in every being is God’s desire in it.
- Difference between Intention and Prayer
- Developing and Trusting Your Psychic Abilities
- Vital Force or Mana is Needed for Effective Prayer
- Be Powerful By Bending the World with Your Will
- Achieving Ultimate Aim of Life Which is Freedom
- Feeling Normal about Your Desire to Manifest It
- Move from Where you Are to Achieve More Success
- One person’s brain waves can actually synchronize to another person’s heart
- Art of Divine Warfare Between God and Satan
- Being Authentic with your Feelings