Your reality may be a mirror of your mind, but the reality you experience is not yours alone. It is a shared or cooperative reality that includes the mirrors of other people’s minds. In a cooperative reality, one person’s mirror will reflect onto another person’s mirror, to some degree. For example, the hate and friction you find in your reality of joy and love may be from someone else’s mirror, not yours.
This cooperative interaction of each other’s mirrors helps keep you from falling into the trap of stagnation. If everything was a reflection of your mind alone, there would be no forces to create change and there wouldn’t be much causes for growth. Since reality is a shared one, you learn not only by your mistakes and merits, but by everyone else’s mistakes and merits.
The physical universe is not only a mirror of your universe, but it is also a mirror of everybody else’s universes. Their universes reflect off from the physical universe with such a force and velocity that it is very hard for the creations from your own universe to get through the force emanating at your universe from the physical universe.
The physical universe is neither your enemy, nor your competition. It is just a mirror reflecting the universes of all the other people who also want their way. Get the idea that your universe is like a castle that is under attack. The emanations coming from the physical universe are the attackers. Somehow, you must defend your castle and at the same time fashion your own missiles to send toward the physical universe. The secret here is not to agree with what is coming from the physical universe. Well, some might say, “Oh, that’s easy. I already disagree. I don’t like the government. I don’t like the war. I hate poverty, etc.” Well, my friend, this is not disagreeing. This is being disagreeable. This is actually completely agreeing with the physical universe and then complaining about it.
- One person’s brain waves can actually synchronize to another person’s heart
- Higher Energy Levels Produce Faster Success
- All Deaths are Self Chosen and Not Accidental
- Experience is Important for Imagination
- Secret of Success is Focus and Perseverance
- Take Action with Internal and External Alignment
- Avoiding Slumps After Major Accomplishments
- Influence Others by Changing Perception of Them
- Effortless Living - Do Less to Achieve More
- Divine Right - Perfect Good which Belongs to You