Sometimes after you have studied a problem from all angles, it seems even worse or more jumbled than before. When you leave it for awhile by temporary forgetfulness, and then when you get back to it, you find your thoughts clarified, the line of reasoning worked out and your problem solved for you. Everyone experiences this from time to time but it is often produced in an unconscious manner without purpose and intent. You have more power when you learn to use your subconscious in a conscious way.
Get an idea of what you really want to know by forming a clear mental image of the question you wish answered. Give it a high degree of conscious attention by playing around with it in your mind and pondering upon the matter. Then pass it to your subconscious mind with the mental command “Attend to this for me, work out the answer!” or some similar order. This command may be issued mentally or verbally. Command your subconscious like people who work for you. Command kindly but with firmness.
- Law of God Action - Creating from the Highest Level
- Divine Will is From Your True Self as Spirit
- Shared Reality - Cooperative Mental Creation
- Giving with Wisdom Results in Greatest Good
- Acquire what Enables you to Give your Best Gift
- Keep your Intentions Secret for Them to Work
- Life Manifest by Varying Degrees of Intelligence
- Chaos Theory - Higher Order of All Things
- Higher Energy Levels Produce Faster Success
- Measure Progress by Increments instead of Leaps