Sometimes after you have studied a problem from all angles, it seems even worse or more jumbled than before. When you leave it for awhile by temporary forgetfulness, and then when you get back to it, you find your thoughts clarified, the line of reasoning worked out and your problem solved for you. Everyone experiences this from time to time but it is often produced in an unconscious manner without purpose and intent. You have more power when you learn to use your subconscious in a conscious way.
Get an idea of what you really want to know by forming a clear mental image of the question you wish answered. Give it a high degree of conscious attention by playing around with it in your mind and pondering upon the matter. Then pass it to your subconscious mind with the mental command “Attend to this for me, work out the answer!” or some similar order. This command may be issued mentally or verbally. Command your subconscious like people who work for you. Command kindly but with firmness.
- Finding the Gifts in your Life Experiences
- Do Everything with Intent to Get What you Want
- True Definitions of the Greek Words of Love
- Magic Power of Questions and Possibilities
- Get Rich By Growing and Expanding Consciousness
- Using Psychic Influence to Direct and Protect
- Real Contribution - Make money Doing what you Love
- Move from Where you Are to Achieve More Success
- Passion Energy is Life Force for Manifestation
- Desire and Will Attracts What We Want to Us