Behind all our manifestations, we must know God in order to have the proper consciousness. The reason is because we can only expect to receive according to our own perception of the Source. In the end all things lead back to God, The Source. It begins with knowing what you want, and then knowing how to get it through intention, and then knowing that intention works through the power of God, and then knowing that your relationship with God determines how it all happens. Knowing God is the ultimate.
When you literally know the thoughts that God thinks, you will have certainty about the way God is, and have peace. The Bible is the only place that reveals the definite thoughts of God. “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” This is God Himself speaking in the first person about what He thinks towards you. God is a self aware, self conscious being as he declares with the word “I”. He himself says what he thinks.
- Psychology of Flow - Freedom of psychic energy
- Learning to See Initial Signs of Manifestation
- Use Thoughtforms in Places to Influence People
- Attract Love by Allowing Yourself to Receive It
- Reaping is Reason and Motivation for Sowing
- Divine Will is From Your True Self as Spirit
- Using Reason and Logic for Stability of Mind
- Polarizing Your Mental Levels to the Positive
- You can Choose your Fate but not your Destiny
- Power of Expectation - Cultivating Your Desire