Behind all our manifestations, we must know God in order to have the proper consciousness. The reason is because we can only expect to receive according to our own perception of the Source. In the end all things lead back to God, The Source. It begins with knowing what you want, and then knowing how to get it through intention, and then knowing that intention works through the power of God, and then knowing that your relationship with God determines how it all happens. Knowing God is the ultimate.
When you literally know the thoughts that God thinks, you will have certainty about the way God is, and have peace. The Bible is the only place that reveals the definite thoughts of God. “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” This is God Himself speaking in the first person about what He thinks towards you. God is a self aware, self conscious being as he declares with the word “I”. He himself says what he thinks.
- Purchasing the Best Things in Life for Yourself
- Suffering is Result of Evil and Never of Good
- Make Every Act A Success with Will and Focus
- Intend and Act from a Place of Love and not Fear
- Authentic Living - Choosing to Follow your Bliss
- Being Natural in Response towards Good and Evil
- Your Desire is God Expressing Himself through You
- Being Enlightened Gets You Everything in Life
- Mind and Spirit are One and the Same
- Shift World Consciousness With Your Own Growth