Behind all our manifestations, we must know God in order to have the proper consciousness. The reason is because we can only expect to receive according to our own perception of the Source. In the end all things lead back to God, The Source. It begins with knowing what you want, and then knowing how to get it through intention, and then knowing that intention works through the power of God, and then knowing that your relationship with God determines how it all happens. Knowing God is the ultimate.
When you literally know the thoughts that God thinks, you will have certainty about the way God is, and have peace. The Bible is the only place that reveals the definite thoughts of God. “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” This is God Himself speaking in the first person about what He thinks towards you. God is a self aware, self conscious being as he declares with the word “I”. He himself says what he thinks.
- Using Thought Projection and Intuition for Life
- Developing and Trusting Your Psychic Abilities
- Freedom from Fate comes by Having Detachment
- Awakening to Ultimate Reality through Unreality
- You Must Take What is Yours By Divine Right
- Detachment allows your Desires to Come to You
- Form Mental Pictures that Turn into Reality
- Move into Alternate Reality by Shifting Timelines
- Psychology and Reasoning of People in Groups
- Always Know that You are Divinely Taken Care of