When you exude the energy of positive emotions such as joy, serenity and enthusiasm in the presence of your friend, she will pick up your emotional vibes and shortly after, her own emotional and mental states will be entrained with yours. The word “entrain”, means to pull along after itself.
When a tuning fork is struck, it will vibrate at a certain frequency and emit a certain sound. When a second tuning fork is held near the first, it will start to vibrate along with at the same frequency as well and emit the same sound. This a simple and observable demonstration of how energy and vibration influence the universe.
Our emotions are energy and since different emotions are simply different vibrations of energy, emotions can entrain each other. That’s how our emotions influence each other, and how your feelings are changed from moment to moment by people or the environment.
Did you know that the electromagnetic signal produced by your heart is registered in the brain waves of people around you?
“Most people think of social communication solely in terms of overt signals expressed through language, voice qualities, gestures, facial expressions, and body movements. However, there is now evidence that a subtle yet influential electromagnetic or “energetic” communication system operates just below our conscious awareness. Energetic interactions likely contribute to the “magnetic” attractions or repulsions that occur between individuals, and also affect social exchanges and relationships. Moreover, it appears that the heart’s field plays an important role in communicating physiological, psychological, and social information between individuals.”
- Creating and Controlling Reality in the Moment
- Shift Perception to Increase Choice and Power
- Helping Others By Simply Doing Your Own Thing
- Law of Freewill - Choice is based on Awareness
- Present Reality is Manifestation of Past Thoughts
- Winning without Fighting is Highest Victory
- Persistence of Will Manifests What You Desire
- Strength of Intent Determines Attracting Power
- Suffering is Result of Evil and Never of Good
- Using Logical Reasoning for Discerning Truth