When you exude the energy of positive emotions such as joy, serenity and enthusiasm in the presence of your friend, she will pick up your emotional vibes and shortly after, her own emotional and mental states will be entrained with yours. The word “entrain”, means to pull along after itself.
When a tuning fork is struck, it will vibrate at a certain frequency and emit a certain sound. When a second tuning fork is held near the first, it will start to vibrate along with at the same frequency as well and emit the same sound. This a simple and observable demonstration of how energy and vibration influence the universe.
Our emotions are energy and since different emotions are simply different vibrations of energy, emotions can entrain each other. That’s how our emotions influence each other, and how your feelings are changed from moment to moment by people or the environment.
Did you know that the electromagnetic signal produced by your heart is registered in the brain waves of people around you?
“Most people think of social communication solely in terms of overt signals expressed through language, voice qualities, gestures, facial expressions, and body movements. However, there is now evidence that a subtle yet influential electromagnetic or “energetic” communication system operates just below our conscious awareness. Energetic interactions likely contribute to the “magnetic” attractions or repulsions that occur between individuals, and also affect social exchanges and relationships. Moreover, it appears that the heart’s field plays an important role in communicating physiological, psychological, and social information between individuals.”
- Allow Your Feelings to Go with Your Manifestation
- Trusting God as you Continue to Act in Spirit
- Hidden Truths of Reality for Freedom of Living
- Use Both Intention and Action to the Maximum
- Become Silent to Release Manifesting Resistance
- Conscious Resonance causes Harmony or Conflict
- Learn from Darkness to Shine Your Brightest Light
- Role of God, Man and Devil
- Collecting and Uniting with Power to Manifest
- Psychology - The study of the Mind