Do not become complacent when you have achieved a certain level of success. The reason why many people fail when they have become quite successful is because they start becoming overconfident, proud, too sure of themselves, arrogant, cocky and just plain imbalanced in their consciousness. They have moved off from the center. There is a center state of mind in between the state of failure and the state of success. Send forth your intent and let it go without doubt or being too sure and complacent.
Remember that there are no certainties, only probabilities. You create certainty by controlling probabilities. You have to be fully intentional and single minded in order to polarize probabilities one way or another. Certainty does not exist on its own except in the plane of absolute truth. But in the plane of the relative where experiences exist, what you have are probabilities. The relative plane does not contain certainty because that which changes cannot be absolute. To know this truth is to be of a meek spirit.
- Synchronicity - Meaningful Coincidence in Life
- Raise Group Consciousness to Benefit Yourself
- Truth about The World and Myth of Changing It
- Developing and Trusting Your Psychic Abilities
- Your Mind has Power to Control Life and Death
- Being Authentic Speeds Up Your Progress Rapidly
- Pulling Down Celestial Energies into Physicality
- Silent reserved Power is most Potent
- Being Conscious of Miracles Attracts more of Them
- Secret to Knowing Everything in All of Reality