There are people who try using the law of attraction to manifest what they want, and then when they fail to do so, they think that the law of attraction doesn’t work. But the truth is that the law of attraction always works, and they do not realize that they are using it to create opposing realities that cancel each other out. They have an intention to manifest something, but at the same time they have a second intention that is manifesting the opposite of their first intention. Conflicting intentions is the problem here.
You may have a desire about something that you want to manifest, but at the same time you have another desire that you are already experiencing. If you were to manifest the new desire, you would not be able to continue experiencing what you already have. You are still holding on to your current desire while trying to intend a new one, and it doesn’t work because the two conditions cannot exist together at the same time. That is why you have to be clear of what you intend and the conditions with it.
Your intention is not just what you desire, but also what you focus on. You may set an intention to achieve abundance, happiness and fulfillment. You think a lot about these things but then you also think a lot on situations to do with scarcity, the things that you are unhappy about and things that you are not satisfied with. You feel good, grateful and happy for awhile and then you feel negative. You worry, doubt and fear. You’re at the same time pulling your desire towards you and pushing it away from you.
- Achieving Ultimate Aim of Life Which is Freedom
- Self Image is Foundation of Everything in Life
- Mind is Principle over Every Area of Life
- Using Reason and Logic for Stability of Mind
- How To Be Helping And Not Hurting Who You Love
- Four Universal Elements of Manifestation Success
- Success depends on Well Concentrated Efforts
- Get Rich by Flowing With and Against Mass Mind
- Black Holes are Portals from one Plane to Another
- Mental Gender - Harmony of Conscious and Subconscious