There are people who try using the law of attraction to manifest what they want, and then when they fail to do so, they think that the law of attraction doesn’t work. But the truth is that the law of attraction always works, and they do not realize that they are using it to create opposing realities that cancel each other out. They have an intention to manifest something, but at the same time they have a second intention that is manifesting the opposite of their first intention. Conflicting intentions is the problem here.
You may have a desire about something that you want to manifest, but at the same time you have another desire that you are already experiencing. If you were to manifest the new desire, you would not be able to continue experiencing what you already have. You are still holding on to your current desire while trying to intend a new one, and it doesn’t work because the two conditions cannot exist together at the same time. That is why you have to be clear of what you intend and the conditions with it.
Your intention is not just what you desire, but also what you focus on. You may set an intention to achieve abundance, happiness and fulfillment. You think a lot about these things but then you also think a lot on situations to do with scarcity, the things that you are unhappy about and things that you are not satisfied with. You feel good, grateful and happy for awhile and then you feel negative. You worry, doubt and fear. You’re at the same time pulling your desire towards you and pushing it away from you.
- You can Choose your Fate but not your Destiny
- Source of Magic Power and How You Can Use it
- Predict the Future by Creating it
- Create Subconscious Wealth Impressions In life
- Speaking Your Intention Gives it More Power
- Make Every Act A Success with Will and Focus
- The Nature of All Reality and the Universal Construct
- Convince Conscious Mind for Subconscious to Work
- Living Under Grace for Power and Wisdom of God
- Mental Knowledge - All knowledge is one knowledge