If you want to experience more harmony, happiness and effortless manifestation of your desires in life, you have to let go of all resistance towards whatever that comes your way. The reason why we fight against what comes is because we think that we are being kept from having our way. But the truth is whatever that happens is exactly what is meant to be, and it is all part of the process of the manifestation of our desires. Everything is happening in divine timing and we can flow if we do not limit ourselves.
Sometimes you were expecting to meet someone on a certain day but when that day comes, the person cannot meet you for some valid reason. Flow with it and meet that person on another day. The reason why you might be resisting change of events is because you have been anticipating it and thinking a lot about it. But when it doesn’t happen at the expected time, you don’t know what to do in place of it because you don’t feel like doing anything else other than that which you already had in mind.
If something doesn’t happen at the expect time in the expected way, it means it’s going to happen at a better timing in a better way. Don’t resist what is happening but instead focus on doing something else. You will discover things gone a much better way after the whole event has passed. You did something important which enhanced the meeting with the person that would not have happened otherwise. Hence it is better not to resist what is happening when it isn’t necessary, but to just go with the flow.
- There is no Good and Evil except in Perception
- Letting Your Emotions Flow Freely for Wellbeing
- The Universal and Personal Aspect of God
- Your Relationship with Money Determines Wealth
- Black Holes are Portals from one Plane to Another
- Rapid Perception - Slowing Time Down
- Equanimity Gives Freedom from Pull of Emotions
- Being Contented while Pursuing your Purpose
- Seven States of Matter - Everything is Mind
- Psyche in print - Frozen body language