It is an illusion that we can only know certain things that God has revealed to us, but what is kept hidden we may not know. The truth is that we can know everything there is to know about the whole universe. All knowledge is mental and we can access any part of it with the mind. It is only the limits of our beliefs that govern what knowledge we may or may not have access to. When you think God is stopping you, you can go ahead and wrest that knowledge from God. You will know that He makes it available.
The secret of genius lies in using the principle of correspondence to understand all things. By understanding that which is below, you are able to comprehend that which is above, and vice versa. You’re able to know all of reality without going to every place. You can know the whole world without stepping out of the door. The world’s within you. Everything you see on the outside is a reflection of what is on the inside. There is nothing that’s outside your range of perception. You can observe what is there from here.
Reality is holographic in nature. The part contains the image of the whole. What you find in one area is replicated in every other area. Truth is omnipresent. What is true in one place must be true in every place. Reality has many levels. Subjective truth changes from one level to the next. What is subjectively true on one level becomes very different on another level. The set of rules that govern one level can be replaced by an entirely new one on a higher level. But objective truth stays the same on every level.
- The Observer Creates Reality simply by Observing
- Divine Spirit Desires to Live More Fully In You
- Simplified Knowledge is Wisest Kind of Wisdom
- Letting Go for Psychokinetic Influence to Happen
- Intelligence is Measured by Wealth and Freedom
- One person’s brain waves can actually synchronize to another person’s heart
- Realize that Good is Often the Enemy of Best
- Developing and Trusting Your Psychic Abilities
- Demagnetization of Emotional Energy Among Humans
- Complete Manifestation Requires Full Alignment