Magic is different from normal science as in it is not purely mechanical. The effects and results of magic may not always be exactly the same and may even differ greatly from time to time. There are many factors that determine the success rate of a magical act, and that is why it cannot always be given in a totally precise manner how an act is done to create an exact result. Magic although a higher science is also an art. It depends on the emotion, the mind and performance of the user. It is not a machine.
Perhaps the most significant reason why magic can not be explained in the rational, predictable way some might wish is that the magicians are all different. Magic is the exercise of the will of an individual at the moment the magical operation is executed. The conditions for a magical operation can never be repeated. Ritual is the attempt of the magician to create, as far as possible, the most similar conditions possible for the most reliable possible results. It is all about increasing probability towards an event.
- Emotion is Energy for Manifesting Intention
- One person’s brain waves can actually synchronize to another person’s heart
- Real Success comes from Doing it Your Way
- Seven Levels of Intelligence and Three Types of Genius
- Predict the Future by Creating it
- Doubt is Main Cause of Failure in Anything
- Dominate Women and World by Being an Alpha Male
- Etheric Pull on Present from Perceived Future
- Affirm the Realization of Goals in the Present
- Use Mental Demand to Concentrate Your Desires