One of the fallacies that people make when it comes to utilizing the law of attraction is that they think all they need for manifestation is simply their intention. That is the reason why many people fail to manifest their intention. They are not taking one of the crucial steps in the process of manifestation. Taking action is not for the purpose of creating something we don’t yet have. Everything we intend is already created, action is a means by which we receive it into physical reality. Action is the act of receiving.
In order to experience the complete manifestation of our intention, we need to be in complete vibrational harmony with it. That includes our actions as well. We must act as if our desires have manifested and in the process of manifesting. If you intend wealth, you must act like you’re a wealthy person and take actions to receive it. Wealthy people don’t complain about lack but they use money when it is appropriate and feel abundant about it. Wealthy people set up businesses and systems to receive money.
Action is the means by which we experience the manifestation of our desires. We are the channels by which the process of manifestation occur through because the universe creates through us. It is a joy to be part of the manifestation process physically and seeing things happening through us as we watch ourselves create them. Taking physical action allows us to feel the joy of being a creator of reality as the work happens through our hands. That is why we are meant to enjoy the work of creating.
- Live by Following Your Spiritual Control Tower
- Abundant Content - Explode Your Article Writing
- Present Reality is Manifestation of Past Thoughts
- Source Supply - It is God Who Gives the Increase
- Complete Manifestation Requires Full Alignment
- Intend and Act from a Place of Love and not Fear
- Simplified Work - Making your Best contribution
- Giving with Wisdom Results in Greatest Good
- Life Manifest by Varying Degrees of Intelligence
- Things in Quantum States Can be Mentally Altered