If you ask some of the world’s most successful people what their secret of success is, they would tell you that giving is the secret of success. It is a law of the universe that what you give out will come back to you multiplied. Abundant people may create business to make money. But it is not their business workings alone that bring them the success. It is actually their giving that prospers them. The more they give outside of their business, the more their business prospers and the wealthier they become.
It is not the act of giving or the amount that truly matters, but it is the consciousness of giving. When you give with a consciousness of lack and having lesser than before, you will create more lack with your giving. That is because your giving is not giving, but it is losing. When you give with a consciousness of abundance and knowing that more will return to you, then your giving will bring you a multiplied return. The effect of increase actually happens at the moment you have the consciousness of giving itself.
A gift must not be blind, lame and weak. It must have vision, be able to do something and must be able to do it powerfully enough. Don’t simply give without knowing what exactly your giving will lead to. Choose to give to people who have vision rather than those who don’t. Choose to give to people who will actually put your money to good use for themselves and society rather than to those who will remain where they are. When you give, do so with an amount that will have a significant impact, or else don’t.
- Science of Vibration in Every Aspect of the Physical World
- Different Levels of Reality Creating Control
- Things in Life become What you Call them to Be
- Unconditional Love Is Loving Without Attachment
- Influence Others with Your Expression and Energy
- Wherever You Are is The Center of The Universe
- Learn from Darkness to Shine Your Brightest Light
- Success Factors - Desire, Will and Intelligence
- Truth about Satan and his Real Agenda For All
- Intention must be Backed by Belief to Succeed