There are two general states of mind which are the electrical and the magnetic. In the electrical state of mind, your personality is like a highly charged electrical conductor. There is constant giving off of energy on all sides, most of which escapes, performing no work. Objects brought near are first violently attracted, and then violently repelled. Action is sudden, powerful, and inconstant, therefore often ineffectual. The expenditure of force may be in any direction. There’s no continuity of purpose.
In the magnetic state, there is always an attraction of certain things, and always a repulsion of others. The action is fixed, certain, and always in the same direction. There is no leakage, or waste of force. A magnet is a center toward which certain things are irresistibly impelled to move, and from which certain things are irresistibly driven. In order to get what you want, you must attain to a certain state of mind. Having an unwavering faith is the magnetic state of mind. It is something that you have by choosing.
- Having Empowering Beliefs to Rule Your World
- The Observer Creates Reality simply by Observing
- Learning to See Initial Signs of Manifestation
- Change with the Times to Get Maximum Success
- Intention with Detachment is Ultimate Formula
- Secret of Success is Focus and Perseverance
- Use Mental Demand to Concentrate Your Desires
- Using Lifestyle Visualization for Abundance
- Receiving the Harvest of Your Financial Giving
- Deep and Meaningful Conversations