You can only heal the body by healing the consciousness. All diseases originates from within, and therefore can only be healed from within. Medicine only facilitates healing but it does not heal. What matters is not the medicine, but rather how you think of it. All disease that manifests in the outer, physical body has arisen from within the conscious or subconscious mind. They are the effects of your thoughts and feelings.
Stress is the main cause of “dis-ease” which results in a lack of ease in the mind and body. If you experience stress in your consciousness with your thoughts and emotions, it will manifest in your physical body in some way. Worry causes stress. If you worry about your health, you will remain unhealthy and your health will worsen. You do not have to make yourself healthy because health is your natural state.
Your beliefs affect what your consciousness allows to manifest in your physical reality. If you believe you can “catch a disease” such as a cold, you will catch it. If you know that you cannot catch a cold or flu no matter where you go or who you are exposed to, then you never do. This understanding gives you the power to enter into any place that has the presence of disease without fear of contracting any of it because you know it can’t attach itself onto you without your consciousness allowing it.
When you take a medicine with the mindset of “I have a disease and therefore I am taking this medicine for it”, the medicine reinforces the disease. When you take a medicine while thinking about the disease you are hoping to cure, you are attracting more of the same. But if you believe that taking the medicine will cure you, it will. This is how the placebo effect works. It is not the substance contained in the medicine that brings about the “cure”, but the belief that it will cure you.
- Being Untouchable with Pure and Total Detachment
- Discovering Your Life Purpose and Destiny
- Power and Responsibility bring each other
- Detachment allows your Desires to Come to You
- Way of Invincibility - Put Yourself Beyond Defeat
- Winning All The Time in the Game of Your Life
- Suffering is Result of Evil and Never of Good
- Mastering and Being In Control of Other People
- Will is Central Key to all Mental Phenomena
- Self Acceptance - Freedom for Fearless Expression