Behind all our manifestations, we must know God in order to have the proper consciousness. The reason is because we can only expect to receive according to our own perception of the Source. In the end all things lead back to God, The Source. It begins with knowing what you want, and then knowing how to get it through intention, and then knowing that intention works through the power of God, and then knowing that your relationship with God determines how it all happens. Knowing God is the ultimate.
When you literally know the thoughts that God thinks, you will have certainty about the way God is, and have peace. The Bible is the only place that reveals the definite thoughts of God. “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” This is God Himself speaking in the first person about what He thinks towards you. God is a self aware, self conscious being as he declares with the word “I”. He himself says what he thinks.
- Truth about The World and Myth of Changing It
- Using Reason and Logic for Stability of Mind
- Purpose of Your Soul is Joy of Reality Creation
- The World Within and the World Without
- The Formula of Using Faith for Manifestation
- Gratitude Perpetuates Flow of Positive Things
- Truth about Giving and How Wealth is Attained
- Everything is Formed by Vibration and Geometry
- Doubt is Main Cause of Failure in Anything
- Divine Will is From Your True Self as Spirit