Power is latent in the body and may be drawn out and used in various ways by the skilled. But unless confined in a circle it will be swiftly dissipated. Hence there is the importance of a properly constructed circle. Power seems to exude from the body via the skin and possibly from the orifices of the body. You have to unleash the power within you and cast a circle around you to contain and focus it. All this is done through feeling, action and visualization. In magic work, you’re raising and directing energy.
Part of the energy required for a spell comes from the ingredients, or components, and their correspondences. If that were all, though, spellcasting would be a passive act: A plus B equals C, every time. And as you know by now, this isn’t the case at all. So what’s the variable? What’s the magic that combines the energy of the ingredients, catalyzes them, and activates them, thereby achieving your goal? That magic is called energy. It’s the kind of energy that’s kinetic energy. It’s e-motion: energy-in-motion.
- Difference between Thoughts and Beliefs
- Art of Divine Warfare Between God and Satan
- Creating what You Want with External Intention
- Connect with Universal Life Energy for Success
- Metaphysics - Beyond the Physical into the Spiritual
- Awareness locks Reality and Emotion attracts It
- Dispatching Your Intent at the Magickal Moment
- Planes of Reality - Multidimensional Universe
- Fluid Reality allows Change of Past and Future
- Real Success comes from Doing it Your Way